Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, That Would Be The Earth's Point of Origin!

Comment

Yeah, your Stargate tattoo is looking great,and it's wonkey. Congratulations,

Comment

Originally posted by Lokolo View Post
        Thats a good tshirt idea... what would be the origin though? I am thinking the Atlantis --> Earth address.

"Theres no place like ADDRESS"
        or as above
        "If found return to ADDRESS"
        I need that t-shirt in my life. lol.
        sigpic-
        +I thought I was a fool for no one
        but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

That's excellent. You got a really good deal too. I got the earth gate on my back, it's about 7 inches across. Took three hours and $250, but they managed to get in a lot of detail, including all the symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelSandar View Post
            That's excellent. You got a really good deal too. I got the earth gate on my back, it's about 7 inches across. Took three hours and $250, but they managed to get in a lot of detail, including all the symbols.
            Okay we definitely need to see pictures of that!
            sigpic-

Comment

Originally posted by rolleson View Post
              Okay we definitely need to see pictures of that!
              I'll see if I can get a decent picture of it, and post it.

Comment

close shot
                distant shot
                hopefully these links will work. You need to scroll down past a bunch of junk to the Download button, put in a code so they know you're not a bot, then scroll down and 'download now'. cheap link sharing, but it's all I got.
                Last edited by MichaelSandar; 05 February 2008, 11:20 AM. Reason: fixing links

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan111 View Post
                  This Is My Stargate Tattoo! I Want Peoples Opinions About It! What Do You Think?

Do You Like It, Do You Dislike It What? Feedback Would Be Great!

-Stargatefan111

yeah it looks great good on you for getting it! (no it doesn't look wonkey)

i've been thinking about a stargate tattoo for years now still not sure what to do i have narrowed it down to either a jaffa symbol people who saw the thread i put up about tattoos will remember the ones i'm on about or something done in anicent writing still not sure oh and either one to do with SG1 or Atlantis oh will it ever END!!!

but again good on you it looks great and also welcome to the forum
                  sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Comment

close shot
                    distant shot
                    hopefully these links will work. You need to scroll down past a bunch of junk to the Download button, put in a code so they know you're not a bot, then scroll down and 'download now'. cheap link sharing, but it's all I got.

That is amazing.

(you could also use, photobucket, yousentit, or megaupload)
                    sigpic-

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan111 View Post
                      This Is My Stargate Tattoo! I Want Peoples Opinions About It! What Do You Think?

Do You Like It, Do You Dislike It What? Feedback Would Be Great!

-Stargatefan111
                      I think you've put it in the perfect place on your body -- exactly where the earth symbol patch on their jackets is. I think it's a creative idea.
                      The very young do not always do as they are told

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to show the pictures to my friends at our next Stargate viewing night.

It does have very good detail, it's a perfect replication of the gate.

Silly question, if you don't mind: Did you get it before SGA started? Any consideration of using the Atlantis gate? It's more colorful and modern-looking, and I've seen many comments that it's prettier. (like I said, a silly question )

I bet you've spent some quality time with mirrors, checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Noxchild View Post
                          Thanks for sharing. I'm going to show the pictures to my friends at our next Stargate viewing night.

It does have very good detail, it's a perfect replication of the gate.

Silly question, if you don't mind: Did you get it before SGA started? Any consideration of using the Atlantis gate? It's more colorful and modern-looking, and I've seen many comments that it's prettier. (like I said, a silly question )

I bet you've spent some quality time with mirrors, checking it out.
                          Heh, thanks. The guy who did it did a fantastic job. And, yes, plenty of time with (usually multiple, to get a good angle - it's very hard to see your back ) mirrors. I believe SGA had already started. It was probably in season 2 by then. I had considered that gate, but went with the classic. I have been thinking about getting the atlantis gate below it, but I thought that would look wierd. Still . . . . considering it. I would also like to get a really good looking DHD somewhere.

I really like the OP's tat, and think it would be sweet to get earth or Abydos address (or maybe both) on each arm.

Comment

I think it looks cool!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I had considered that gate, but went with the classic. I have been thinking about getting the atlantis gate below it, but I thought that would look wierd. Still . . . . considering it. I would also like to get a really good looking DHD somewhere.
                              Maybe you should get the Atlantis gate on your chest. Then, you'd have an Earth-to-Atlantis wormhole through your gut! You could be the only walking wormhole in the Universe!
                              I really like the OP's tat, and think it would be sweet to get earth or Abydos address (or maybe both) on each arm.
                              I have a vision of an archeologist finding your miraculously-preserved body 20,000 years from now. He/she would spend months trying to decipher the glyphs on your arms -- just like Daniel in the Stargate movie! lol

Comment

That's fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X