No announcement yet.

POLL: Who Are We? (Demographics !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the results it looks like we are mostly really young guys and really old broads. Being one of the older (and fiestier) broads in the forum, it sounds like a pretty good mix to me. (tee, hee, hee....)
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Lemon! I thought you were older!!!

Join the club of us old youngies!!!!!
      Haha! Thats because I am wise beyond my years.....or maybe not. lol

Comment

i'm 13 utill december the 28th at least

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          From the results it looks like we are mostly really young guys and really old broads. Being one of the older (and fiestier) broads in the forum, it sounds like a pretty good mix to me. (tee, hee, hee....)
          Sela, honey, this is disturbing in a number of ways. I fall into the 'old broad' category and my 17 year-old son falls into the 'young guys' category. You stay away from him!

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

I never knew so many girls liked Stargate

Comment

Bringing this poll to the fore again since someone was asking about board demographics again. It's still open, so people can still add to it if they like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Bringing this poll to the fore again since someone was asking about board demographics again. It's still open, so people can still add to it if they like.
                Female 32

Comment

I'm actually gonna change a bracket soon, making my entry inaccurate.

Stupid birthdays.

Comment

I'm actually gonna change a bracket soon, making my entry inaccurate.

Stupid birthdays.
                    Just remember: You're only as old as you can get away with claiming.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      Just remember: You're only as old as you can get away with claiming.
                      Also remember: You are as young as you feel.

Comment

Well, if you go by the way I look, I could knock about a decade off my age.

Comment

Well, if you go by the way I look, I could knock about a decade off my age.
                          What's your secret?

Back to the poll, that's a really interesting demographic, the even spread of female ages. Proof that Stargate has something for everyone! And also comforting if you fall into one of the higher age brackets - you're never alone at GW!

& don't worry Shadow, there is life after the 20-29 bracket
                          Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Very interesting results, the younger guys and older girls. Although I wonder if that says more about internet use than stargate watching. My husband watches avidly with me but isn't into the whole 'board' thing.

I do think that part of the older female interest must have something to do with the very hot older men on stargate.

I'm 23 -- I'd like to be 21 though and stay that way forever. :\

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              See now as an older male - I fall into neither of your categories, if I had said that about older guys and younger women, I'd be in so much trouble.

Damn women and their ability to get away with stuff

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                              Very interesting results, the younger guys and older girls. Although I wonder if that says more about internet use than stargate watching. My husband watches avidly with me but isn't into the whole 'board' thing.

I do think that part of the older female interest must have something to do with the very hot older men on stargate.

I'm 23 -- I'd like to be 21 though and stay that way forever. :\
                              I'd like to be 21 again too. If i knew then what I know now......

Comment

I'm in the Male 20-29 category. I'll be 24 in May
                                "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Working...
                                X