POLL: Who Are We? (Demographics !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nimitz
    Nice to see other people of my age like stargate.I thought i was a loner lol.
    Know exactly what you mean! No one I know who is even nearly the same age as me watches Stargate.

Comment

will be 24 all too soon. I miss 17... good year.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

18, going on 19 on Sep. 10th. ^_^ *twirls*
        Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1. And on that base he had a Ba'al, SG SG-1. With a Ba'al, Ba'al here and a Ba'al, Ba'al there, here a Ba'al there a Ba'al, everywhere a Ba'al Ba'al. Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1!
        [Don't ask. Please.]

Comment

Young enough to be carded from time to time, old enough to be flattered when I am. (Read: Over 21, and that's all you need to know.)
          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

My younger sis has luved Stargate since she was 8.

I've only been into Stargate since mid-S7, but I've been into scifi since, well, birth really. I remember watching Star Trek as a toddler.
            YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

What In The Name Of Anubis,you people say your old, but yet your still old teenages and young adults, pfft, 13 is hardly old, but yet it isnt that young either , but enough with the depressed side this is really interesting
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

i'm 20, and i have to say i love that age ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                  Okay - here's the Old Bag Alert.

Beat that!
                  35 years, 2 months and 13 days - as of today, 22/09/05.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                    Okay - here's the Old Bag Alert.

Beat that!
                    well that is easy to do...
                    38 will be 39 in about 1 month and a few days...

Comment

I'm 16. But I'll be 17 on the 12th November. Woohoo! I can start learning to drive in just over 1 month!!!
                      Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

I'm 22 and so so bored.
                        sigpic

Comment

im 19

Comment

18-year-old college female. Watch Stargate (both shows) in the lounge of my residence hall. Room TV belongs to roommate.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I´m 23...still two months
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

17...18 in 13 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X