No announcement yet.

POLL: Who Are We? (Demographics !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we add some more data categories to the poll, like career, country?
    A student once asked his teacher, "Master, what is enlightenment?"
    The master replied, "When hungry, eat. When tired, sleep."

Comment

You can start one of your own. But if you want an official poll of jobs and countries, you're in for a lot of trouble. How would you specify the categories? How many would you have?

I thought there was a general "where are you from?" thread around here somewhere, might be worth looking...

Comment

well, what can i say, iv always, wanted to go out with a chick who was into star gate, would be pretty kool

"In Hoc Signo Vinces"

Templar [+]
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          I hear ya. People ask, oh, how old are you? And I really do have to stop & think (& do that math!!).
          LOL! So true...I can only count my age in fives.
          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
          once done, cannot be undone...
          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Never thought of GW as a Meet Market, but whatever dials your gate.

Comment

Hmmm. As for career categories, I was thinking of several survey/questionaire pages I've seen on various websites. If I find one again, I could suggest them. I was just generally curious what fields the fans belong to. I work as an electrical engineer, but I doubt that everyone here has to have a technical background to be a sci-fi / SG fan.
              A student once asked his teacher, "Master, what is enlightenment?"
              The master replied, "When hungry, eat. When tired, sleep."

Comment

*Pulling this thread back up*

New forum members - add your statistics to the mix.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I fall into the Female <20 category ... nearly 20 now: the teen years just fly by.

Comment

I have already voted but did not post. I fall into the F 50+ category. And proud of it.

Comment

I've just voted

I'm 17 with the mind of a forty year old (apparently, but that might just be my sense of humour! )
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

female. 18. proud of it. 19 in may and can't wait for canada!

(ok, that was random! )

Comment

Creeping ever closer to that female 30-39 category. 26, at the moment, but four years is nothing. Five years of college flew by before I knew it. *sigh*
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I've just voted

I'm 17 with the mind of a forty year old (apparently, but that might just be my sense of humour! )
                            Well, well! I definitely wouldn't have pegged you for 17, suekay! Join the club!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              female. 18. proud of it. 19 in may and can't wait for canada!

(ok, that was random! )
                              that is the greatest siggy I've ever seen!

Oh, in 30-39 age group, 38 very soon... guess that makes me late 30s. Why do I feel like 23 then?

Comment

lol!! i love yours too!!

you can steal mine if ya wanna! (just as long as you place it somewhere else first, but i'm sure ya knew that already! )

Comment

Working...
                                X