Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    LOL, maybe he's the brother of the girl we had last year
    I didn't call the hotel directly. I just called the general Marriott reservation line, the toll free number.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      I didn't call the hotel directly. I just called the general Marriott reservation line, the toll free number.
      But you said that it worked better booking online?
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
        But you said that it worked better booking online?
        Well, I was able to fix my reservation easily online.

Another thing that was messed up (besides the group discount code) was that he'd only put that there was one person in the room, when I told him there would be 2.

So if you do book via phone, get the confirmation code and check your reservation online afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          Well, I was able to fix my reservation easily online.

Another thing that was messed up (besides the group discount code) was that he'd only put that there was one person in the room, when I told him there would be 2.

So if you do book via phone, get the confirmation code and check your reservation online afterward.
          I was just going to book online, that way if something gets messed up, it can only be my fault...

That'll happen when I get home later, then I can take my time, instead of rushing before work....
          That and I'll be able to rewatch last night's eps of SGA and Sanctuary while doing so....

And with that I'm off.... gotta leave a little earlier, as we got a nice amount of snow this morning.....
          sigpic

Comment

I booked on line with a link I was sent. I couldn't get the con rate for Thursday night. But I obviously wasn't talking to a real person. I may have been too late for AT3 but I didn't get con rates these either.

Can we actually get con rate for Thursday??

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
              I booked on line with a link I was sent. I couldn't get the con rate for Thursday night. But I obviously wasn't talking to a real person. I may have been too late for AT3 but I didn't get con rates these either.

When I booked for AT3, we couldn't get the con rate for Thursday, I don't know about this year though?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I was just going to book online, that way if something gets messed up, it can only be my fault...

That'll happen when I get home later, then I can take my time, instead of rushing before work....
                That and I'll be able to rewatch last night's eps of SGA and Sanctuary while doing so....

And with that I'm off.... gotta leave a little earlier, as we got a nice amount of snow this morning.....
                Ooh, where do you live? I'm in Northwest Indiana and we got a good dumping on today..and for the past few days as well. Gotta love winter.

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post

I booked online and was able to get the con rate for Thursday through Monday.

Someone told me that they don't set aside as many rooms for Thursday, hence perhaps why you werent able to reserve one. They may be booked already. I'd try calling the reservation line and talk to a real person though. Who knows for sure if this is the case or not. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                  Ooh, where do you live? I'm in Northwest Indiana and we got a good dumping on today..and for the past few days as well. Gotta love winter.

I booked online and was able to get the con rate for Thursday through Monday.

Someone told me that they don't set aside as many rooms for Thursday, hence perhaps why you werent able to reserve one. They may be booked already. I'd try calling the reservation line and talk to a real person though. Who knows for sure if this is the case or not. Good luck!

In Wisconsin.... If I were a snowboarder, I would love it here... but alas, we still have a whole bunch of winter left and I'm already ready for summer....
                  Although it does look very pretty.... And we've got that deep freeze coming up....
                  sigpic

Comment

In Wisconsin.... If I were a snowboarder, I would love it here... but alas, we still have a whole bunch of winter left and I'm already ready for summer....
                    Although it does look very pretty.... And we've got that deep freeze coming up....
                    LOL..or a skier. I was supposed to head up to Michigan today with some friends for some skiing but it's been postponed till next Sunday. I dont think I'll have to worry about anything melting though. Ooh and don't remind me about the freeze happening in a few days. Having a negative number as the high for the day without factoring in any wind chill is crazy.

Comment

306 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So... for 6 weeks (give or take...) after AT4, I'm going to be backpacking. Not sure how much I will travel the UK first but after that I'm hoping to go through Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic... then down to Austria to do the Sound of Music tour.

Heeee! Of course this isn't final and I'm forever planning and putting in details and and and Heeee!

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me for any part of my trip, that would be awesome. Backpacking buddies!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          When I booked for AT3, we couldn't get the con rate for Thursday, I don't know about this year though?

There were a number of rooms set aside at the Con rate for Thursday. It is less than the other days though because less people historically stayed on the Thursday. It is quite possible they are already reserved. We will check when we go over there next month and see what the situation is.

Julia
                          G4
                          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

I may forgo Thursday and leave it for someone else. I will be coming over to England in October so I will have plenty of time to get to AT4.
                            I did some genealogy after AT3 and I'm still trying to find my one of my ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              So... for 6 weeks (give or take...) after AT4, I'm going to be backpacking. Not sure how much I will travel the UK first but after that I'm hoping to go through Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic... then down to Austria to do the Sound of Music tour.
                              Oooh sounds like fun!!
                              Come on over!

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                Don't you just love that weird thing in the centre?! And safe journey home...
                                It's kind of like sitting in a massive fruit bowl. Either that or I felt like I was at the bottom of a giant stamen and any second now a bumble bee was going to hover over me and make me feel very honey I shrunk the kids.

It's good to be home. Although the weather is a shock to my system.

I booked the Ren for roomie and myself a few moments ago. I did it online and they gave me the con rate for all 4 nights. So that's another hurdle... hurdled
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X