Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Hugs, Ames- glad it wasn't a stroke.

<snip>
    Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    HUGE huggage sailing your way Ames.
    ((((Amy))))
    Originally posted by donamac View Post
    You poor kid!!! Why is it everything happens at once?! So here's a big hug from Seattle (((((((((((((AMES))))))))))))))

Be sure to take care of yourself, too.
    Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Aye, the polly parrot is appropriate!

Sending huge hugs to you and your clan.
    Thanks for the hugs everyone, they are muchly appreciated!!!
    Neep, I'm glad you had on your PPE *before* playing with the carcinogens
    Eh-T, I would be insulted (not by you personally, of course!) except I agree, it seems so strangely fitting... LOL

...and now off to work with me, interspersed with lots of homework ... it's going to be a looooooooooong couple of days
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

(((((((HUGE Mumsey hugs for Ames and her Mum and Dad.)))))))
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

hugs and prayers from me.....the galley slop master!

Comment

Hugs for Ames! I'll spare you the details since you don't need us to start a stress parade, but just know that I've been where you are and I empathize. I offer a couple of mantras that I found useful when I had no control over the stress in my life...

"Inhale... pause... exhale...repeat."

"My name is Bob. I have square pants. I am a sponge."

Incidentally, I have no idea why that last one helped. If you figure it out, let me know? And if you find yourself needing the escape of a fiction show, if you don't already watch "In Plain Sight," you might like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
            Hugs for Ames! I'll spare you the details since you don't need us to start a stress parade, but just know that I've been where you are and I empathize. I offer a couple of mantras that I found useful when I had no control over the stress in my life...

"Inhale... pause... exhale...repeat."

"My name is Bob. I have square pants. I am a sponge."

Incidentally, I have no idea why that last one helped. If you figure it out, let me know? And if you find yourself needing the escape of a fiction show, if you don't already watch "In Plain Sight," you might like it.
            Laughter is a great healer! You couldn't say or read that without at least a little smile.

Mumsey

Comment

Thanks Mumsey, Trin, and Mocha (how come your status still says 'galley slop master'? Mumsey's back to being a first Lieutenant ... hmmmm ... wait - I'm still a parrot! )

Trin, I started chuckling as I read it too, so I'm with Mumsey on this one - laughter sometimes really is the best medicine.

Last weekend I was using the mantra "it is what it is" but when I put it up as my FB status, I started getting a lot of worried messages flowing in about being cryptically passive-aggressive ... hmmm. Perhaps it was b/c I followed it with a reminder to deal (or not, as the case may be). That'll teach me to try to be inclusive in my apparently cryptic statuses! I'm working on a new mantra that both calms me and doesn't stress out everyone else ... further suggestions are totally welcome!

Righto, back to work with me ... hope everyone had a fairly uneventful April Fool's, and a great weekend ahead! *huge hugs*
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

So, off later this week on a business trip which will eventually land me in Vancouver for a con without you all (well, I think without everyone except Mamasue). What little reminder of you would you like to share so that I will take it with me and think of you while in Vancouver? (this could be interesting....or dangerous )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EH-T...you know me...just a BIG SMILE! Enjoy your trip and Vancouver.
                  sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Take the badge!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

So, off later this week on a business trip which will eventually land me in Vancouver for a con without you all (well, I think without everyone except Mamasue). What little reminder of you would you like to share so that I will take it with me and think of you while in Vancouver? (this could be interesting....or dangerous )
                      A Fazer Mint wrapper? As I assume you've already eaten all the chocolate.
                      Have a fantastic time in Vancouver!

Comment

I should say, take the badge- but don't go using it on just anyone.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well another con down...one more to go next week then a break. So...just waiting now for AT6 announcements. No pressure G4!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Go curling and get a new pin

Comment

Wear your WooHoo badge - it'll confuse everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Well another con down...one more to go next week then a break. So...just waiting now for AT6 announcements. No pressure G4!!
                                None taken!

Mumsey

Comment

Working...
                                X