That whole ongoing joke was just hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

That whole ongoing joke was just hilarious
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Yep...it is! I'm watching it right now - Animus - goes to show that you can wear your day clothes to bed...or your pj's to a con!
        I was wearing my PJs to breakfast Saturday and Sunday and around the hotel Sunday night/early hours of Monday morning.

I think everyone managed to get dressed for the Q & As this year though....even Neep!
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          I was wearing my PJs to breakfast Saturday and Sunday and around the hotel Sunday night/early hours of Monday morning.

I think everyone managed to get dressed for the Q & As this year though....even Neep!
          I'm pretty sure Laurie was wandering around in her pj's on Sunday

I met so many people over the week-end (mostly I was pounced on by people saying "You must be Jumble!!!"), but there were many more that I didn't meet but really wish I had Particulary glad to have met Julia, Babancat and Lies, but disappointed that I couldn't find Bev, Neep or Cel

Oh well........ next time

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
            Those who met me this weekend know how odd it is that I can't think of anything to say. Fantastic weekend. I'm going to stay incoherent and mostly speechless for a couple of days at least.
            *giggles* Odd indeed *hug*
            It was an absolutely amazing weekend!!! <3

Comment

AT5 pics - this is all I got
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I met so many people over the week-end (mostly I was pounced on by people saying "You must be Jumble!!!"), but there were many more that I didn't meet but really wish I had Particulary glad to have met Julia, Babancat and Lies, but disappointed that I couldn't find Bev, Neep or Cel

I spent most of my time trying to find my room, hence I missed meeting you lol. We'll make sure to talk at AT6!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  I spent most of my time trying to find my room, hence I missed meeting you lol. We'll make sure to talk at AT6!
                  We must! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    Honestly, you have had 5 years to find your room; can't you find it yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

She was. Well PJ top. She admitted as much.

They all need badges. Big, loud, brash badges so we can find them...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        She was. Well PJ top. She admitted as much.

They all need badges. Big, loud, brash badges so we can find them...
                        What, not discreet little badges like the WooHoos had?

Comment

Posted my pics on the Woohoo thread, linky.... There are some blurry and some not so blurry pics of AT. And a few Woohoos snuck in there as well...they're like Nubbins

Just wanted to say that these pics should only be used for personal purposes. Feel free to snurch but if you post anywhere else I wood appreciate a credit . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

Next time 'round I am definitely going to do the PJ thing. I would have done it Sunday night as I really wanted to get out of my jeans but I think if I had gone back upstairs to change, I might not have come back down for fear of exhaustion. My screensaver was definitely on towards the end of that night!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              Next time 'round I am definitely going to do the PJ thing. I would have done it Sunday night as I really wanted to get out of my jeans but I think if I had gone back upstairs to change, I might not have come back down for fear of exhaustion. My screensaver was definitely on towards the end of that night!
                              My problem is that I don't actualy wear pj's........
                              Last edited by Jumble; 15 February 2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

My problem is that I don't actualy wear pj's........
                                Hm, yes, I can see where this would become a problem...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X