{{{MAL}}}
        ...our tireless counter of days...!
        Its fun

Comment

291 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

290 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

in case anyone else is wondering, you can now start finding flights! I plugged in my departure from the States in as April 30, 2008 and it found flights. I used Expedia.com, and am off to seach others... I always use this far, far in advance so I can anticipate my flight expenses! They are fairly resonable (found a 1 stop for under $800, a direct flight around $850) so I don't know how far in advance you want to purchuse - especially since the tickets to the event (to my understanding) are not even available yet.

*scurries back to dreamland and ficdom*
              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

289 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                  289 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
                  Yay! Thanks Mal.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                    in case anyone else is wondering, you can now start finding flights! I plugged in my departure from the States in as April 30, 2008 and it found flights. I used Expedia.com, and am off to seach others... I always use this far, far in advance so I can anticipate my flight expenses! They are fairly resonable (found a 1 stop for under $800, a direct flight around $850) so I don't know how far in advance you want to purchuse - especially since the tickets to the event (to my understanding) are not even available yet.

Niiiice. Thanks for the update! That's an awesome deal.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about starting my vacation in Ireland and I think I probably will after seeing that it was $150-200 less to fly into Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                        Thanks for the info. I was thinking about starting my vacation in Ireland and I think I probably will after seeing that it was $150-200 less to fly into Dublin.
                        Oh very nice!! I have family (and friends) in Germany, so I was thinking of flying over there for 3 days or so and then fly from Germany back to the States. Of course that tacs on at least another $300, but I haven't seen them since 2002 or so? And like always, flight prices fluxuate, and could be cheaper as it comes closer...
                        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

It's cheaper to fly from country to country within Europe, right?

Comment

I would really advise not purchasing tickets until after Christmas. That would still give you five months advance notice and there's always the possibility that something may come up and the dates for AT3 may have to be changed. As much as I'm sure Amanda and the G4 would work to prevent such a think from happening, life has a way of tossing us curveballs we don't always anticipate; and while the hotel can be cancelled up until the day of the check-in and the G4 will honor your tickets should something happen, I really don't believe the airlines will be so understanding.

Also for anyone flying out of Texas, we purchased our tickets last year in July and managed to get flights from Dallas to London for $468.00. Granted I don't really expect to be so lucky this year unless gas prices take a huge nose dive, but one can always hope.

Comment

288 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

287 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X