GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
    LOL! As one who won't be doing the ales and umbrella drinks... I think I may have to be the designated driver walker stalker herder, uh, elbow pusher to help everyone get back to their rooms. *eyes all the pink eyes in thread* Shall I put Visine on my shopping list for next weekend?

Although who knows what time we may ever get back to our humble temporary abodes...

Just so I know how to get Bev back to her room.... What color did you say that ball of string/yarn was?
    It's nice to know that someone will be looking after me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
      I vote we just hitch a long automatic cable to Bev's belt with the other end left trailing from her room Then at the end of the revelry we can flip the switch and Bev will be reeled back to beddy-byes Easy huh?
      Wha.....???

I vote we try plan B.

Originally posted by Rune
      I think Kliggy is going to the vets to get a tracking chip put in, you can't imagine the paperwork Baggie, Bev, SeaBee & I had to wade thgrough last year (not to mention the bribes *shudder*) in orderto spring her back out from Battersea Dogs Home after she'd been picked up wandering the streets after taking a wrong turning in Corridor C
      Perhaps we can borrow one of the Hearing Dogs to look after Kliggy, as they are much more intelligent (and easier to train) than she is?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        You are so mean to Bev; she might get hurt that way.

Hey, the bed was soft, the food plentiful, and it was free.
        ((((Kliggs)))) Thanks for standing up for me.

*please ignore everything I've said about you in the above posts*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Hi Everyone,

Could someone please tell me what the samanda thing is because I can't find it, sorry for being dumb.

thanks
          Samcarterrules
          Hi there, that samanda thing is the 'Sam's a Great Character' thread and can be found here.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I have an exclusive picture of Kliggy practising the Stargate theme on her crumhorn...
            Is that what a crumhorn looks like. I knew I was too young to know anything about it.
            Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            ((((Kliggs)))) Thanks for standing up for me.

*please ignore everything I've said about you in the above posts*

Too late!
            Last edited by Kliggins; 16 October 2006, 11:51 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Perhaps we can borrow one of the Hearing Dogs to look after Kliggy, as they are much more intelligent (and easier to train) than she is?
              At least the company will be an improvement over you guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe I could be your hearing dog, Kliggs. After all, my Mum calls me Shep. She still claims to this day that she never had daughters, just a rottweiler and a b*tch.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                  Welcome to GW and the Gabit Thread. If AT2 is anywhere near what it was like last year, I'm sure we're all going to have an amazing time!
                  Exxxxcellent.

OK, I've finally allowed myself to get really excited about the event. I (foolishly/lamely) tried be discreet and squee-less, but now that it's precisely a month away, I shall allow myself a mini squee every few days or so.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Somehow three days doesn't seem long enough, but I expect many laughs along the way!

Comment

LOL! Now I can't get that song out of my head. I even remember the bit where Andy Stewart does his 'Elvis' impersonation.

Jings, crivens and help ma boab, that's yin o' the best bits o' the song!

Okay, so now, a load of people cannae get "Donald where's yer troosers" oot o' their heids. My work here is done. I'm SO proud. LOL.

[elvis]Ah Donald, where's yer troosers[/elvis]

hee.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook View Post
                      Jings, crivens and help ma boab, that's yin o' the best bits o' the song!

Okay, so now, a load of people cannae get "Donald where's yer troosers" oot o' their heids. My work here is done. I'm SO proud. LOL.

[elvis]Ah Donald, where's yer troosers[/elvis]

hee.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                        Exxxxcellent.

OK, I've finally allowed myself to get really excited about the event. I (foolishly/lamely) tried be discreet and squee-less, but now that it's precisely a month away, I shall allow myself a mini squee every few days or so.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Somehow three days doesn't seem long enough, but I expect many laughs along the way!
                        Just a wee bitty minisquee?

What about a MEGASQUEEEEEEE! LOL!

Me - I think I'm getting the deer caught in the headlights look right about now....
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                          Exxxxcellent.

Oh my gawd!!!!! Only a month??????? I'm not ready yet and sooooooo excited!!!
                          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                          Hic Comitas Regit
                          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                            Just a wee bitty minisquee?

What about a MEGASQUEEEEEEE! LOL!

Me - I think I'm getting the deer caught in the headlights look right about now....
                            Haha! No, now that you mentioned it, I'm gonna do a MEGASQUEEEEEEEE! every Monday until GABIT.

OK, so I think that gives us four more Mondays of squeeing...

Comment

30 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh wow... 30 days..
                                only 30 days...
                                WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X