GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    I wish my hoodie was here - we're in for a wintery cold blast over the next few days - I'm already feeling it.
    Really surprised at how fast the parcel arrived - local mail has been slow.
    Can't understand how it hasn't arrived yet. They were both posted in the same batch. The hoodie package was a bit bigger, that was all...

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      Can't understand how it hasn't arrived yet. They were both posted in the same batch. The hoodie package was a bit bigger, that was all...

Mumsey
      Typical of the post office!

I usually don't buy things online (imagine, the Luddite doesn't like to buy on the internet) but I have to say that one of the great things about ordering from the S4K online store is we know we will be very satisfied customers. Great design, great service and helping others to boot. Can't beat that.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I was just clipping some more stamps for Hearing Dogs. Lovely ladybug stamps. May have to fight off Chelle to give those to the dogs.

Comment

Laurie asked me to let everyone know she has come through her surgery and is back home safe and sound

Comment

Lauri:

Take care of your self girl. Get well soon. Sending healing vibes

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              Mumsey
              Well it didn't come with todays mail - but I did get some postcards from Sanna today ...so with fingers crossed the hoodie arrives tomorrow. It's gonna be a chilly day in Melbourne tomorrow so it would be nice to try out the hoodie.
              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              I was just clipping some more stamps for Hearing Dogs. Lovely ladybug stamps. May have to fight off Chelle to give those to the dogs.
              Ladybug stamps? Really? I think the dogs would love them very much.
              I was just looking at the ladybugs on my desk - 14 in total & that's only a bit of my collection - I share with my nephew now as he loves them too.
              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Laurie asked me to let everyone know she has come through her surgery and is back home safe and sound
              Thank you for letting us know - so glad it all went well and hope her recovery is fast & smooth for her. Please do pass on our best wishes. xoxo
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Remember when we were discussing Remembrance day a few weeks ago? The next day one of the stamps I got at work was an Australian poppy stamp. Blinked a couple of times.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

Thank you for letting us know - so glad it all went well and hope her recovery is fast & smooth for her. Please do pass on our best wishes. xoxo
                  I will

Comment

Wonderful news. Also sending healing vibes her way. ((llp))

Comment

Miss y'all so much! *hugs thread*

Can't wait to hear about the HP tour ... trying to figure out if I can swing it into my tentative planning -- too much to do, too many ppl to see, too little time off work! Gah!

Awesome that the S*4 stuff is arriving already! I'm hoping to get the notice in my post today (living in a high rise means the mail carrier usually leaves the stuff at the post office instead of carrying it up). Then again, the post has been really slow here lately, it seems, so who knows... so long as it arrives before Easter, it's all good! (I bought a birthday present in there, and will be seeing the recipient over Easter )

*sends healing vibes in llp's direction*
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hi. Survived the surgery, recovery is another thing! As expected day after surgery very very very painful! Would like to sleep past them! But it will heal. Typing is very hard, so I'll be reading but no more typing for awhile - so thank you for all the good wishes, but will only be lurking for awhile. Thanks again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hi. Survived the surgery, recovery is another thing! As expected day after surgery very very very painful! Would like to sleep past them! But it will heal. Typing is very hard, so I'll be reading but no more typing for awhile - so thank you for all the good wishes, but will only be lurking for awhile. Thanks again!
                          Good to hear things went well. Hugs for the pain ((llp))

**wonders to self if wounded hand will affect your ability to bid against me at some furture auction**

Just received my S4K package and my cards. It all arrived today. Great stamps too!

Comment

Good to hear things went well. Hugs for the pain ((llp))

**wonders to self if wounded hand will affect your ability to bid against me at some furture auction**

Just received my S4K package and my cards. It all arrived today. Great stamps too!
                            I'd say that's most unlikely She's not even supposed to be here typing

Comment

I'd say that's most unlikely She's not even supposed to be here typing
                              You can't keep a good fan down.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Hmmm ... really could have used a pick-me-up today... apparently love from the post is not going to be it. Sigh. I know - the library won't let me down! *heads out*
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X