No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mumsey. i had been toying with the idea of going to that for a while. then they had a potter moviethon on tv here the last few days and now i'm even more interested.it is just a little pricey tho. if i remember correctly the tickets are £ 28 and have to be purchased online in advance. i think i'd really like to go. i was planning on trying to swim the channel in my extra time there, but it might be too cold in november, so this would be a better idea.

Comment

i've decided that i would like to make a collection of quotes from amanda(not carter or magnus or other character she's played) just for my own enjoyment. i'd like funny ones and thoughtful ones. i don't know if there is a thread here that would have them. also, if there is any problem quoting here, please pm me with them. thank you in advance for any contributions. it's just a little project to keep me off the street corners at night

Comment

Just been rummaging for stamps again. I'm lucky that the bin the envelopes go in after opening is the only bin in the department that isn't a biohazard one. It just gets envelopes, so perfectly safe to dig them out of

I have asked the person who opens the mail to put the stamped envelopes aside, but she never remembers. Sigh.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          i've decided that i would like to make a collection of quotes from amanda(not carter or magnus or other character she's played) just for my own enjoyment. i'd like funny ones and thoughtful ones. i don't know if there is a thread here that would have them. also, if there is any problem quoting here, please pm me with them. thank you in advance for any contributions. it's just a little project to keep me off the street corners at night
          "You're gorgeous!" -Amanda Tapping, 15/11/2009

Or maybe you mean quotes that weren't just said to me

*runs away*
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

thanks mumsey. i had been toying with the idea of going to that for a while. then they had a potter moviethon on tv here the last few days and now i'm even more interested.it is just a little pricey tho. if i remember correctly the tickets are £ 28 and have to be purchased online in advance. i think i'd really like to go. i was planning on trying to swim the channel in my extra time there, but it might be too cold in november, so this would be a better idea.
            I've got tickets and taking my daughter at the end of April for her birthday. I'll let you know what I thought. It was very booked up when I bought the tickets, hopefully it might have calmed down a bit by November.

Tracy

Comment

I'm going on 16th April....getting sooooo excited....been on the sets of the SGC and SGA in Vancouver and behind the scenes at the Conan O'Brien show when it was being held at Universal Studios, but this one is going to be amazing I think....yes, it was a right "scrum" to get tickets but I think it's going to be well worth it...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

post on here what you thought of the tour after you've gone. was it worth the cost.

Comment

Certainly will!..

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    For all you long distance travellers who are planning to make a holiday of your visit, there's a new attraction in the offing. If you are a Harry Potter fan this would be the thing for you. Check it out.

http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

Hugz

Mumsey
                    S4k Distribution department.
                    Originally posted by t_2 View Post
                    I've got tickets and taking my daughter at the end of April for her birthday. I'll let you know what I thought. It was very booked up when I bought the tickets, hopefully it might have calmed down a bit by November.

Tracy
                    Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    I'm going on 16th April....getting sooooo excited....been on the sets of the SGC and SGA in Vancouver and behind the scenes at the Conan O'Brien show when it was being held at Universal Studios, but this one is going to be amazing I think....yes, it was a right "scrum" to get tickets but I think it's going to be well worth it...

Deeds xx
                    post on here what you thought of the tour after you've gone. was it worth the cost.
                    Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Certainly will!..

Deeds xx
                    Thanks ladies. I never got into Harry Potter myself but if my nephew comes with me then I would definitely buy tickets as he is a big fan. Would be interested in your opinions.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ditto. If it's as good as it looks on the site, I may be inclined to drag a few others with me to see it.

Comment

Yay...after two disasterous starts to my days this week....and we're only in Tuesday - came home to find that my S4K t shirts had arrived...thank you GABIT!! Funnily, both sizes fit but I'm giving one to daughter. Can't wait for the hoodie to arrive.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

234 days til AT6 Ripples.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Yay...after two disasterous starts to my days this week....and we're only in Tuesday - came home to find that my S4K t shirts had arrived...thank you GABIT!! Funnily, both sizes fit but I'm giving one to daughter. Can't wait for the hoodie to arrive.

Wow, that was quick. I know my stuff is on the way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Mine came today, just in time for a rainy week
                              Many thanks to Mumsy & co for shipping it out so fast
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wish my hoodie was here - we're in for a wintery cold blast over the next few days - I'm already feeling it.
                                Really surprised at how fast the parcel arrived - local mail has been slow.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X