No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my puzzle box for the AT6 auction is nearly complete. all that's left is to finish the carving on the lid. it seems to be going so much slower and not as easily as the practice one. maybe because of my giant bubba distraction. but the rest of the box looks good and has a music movement in it. fortunately the master carver can clean up and fix any mistakes i make. glad to have him as my mentor. gosh, i never had a mentor before. kinda cool. wonder if he'd mind if i called him Obe Wan?(sp?)

Comment

EH-T did you get to do any BIDDING on the s4k auction to practice for the AT6 auction?

Comment

"Sweet" 16 days til AT6 Ripples!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          EH-T did you get to do any BIDDING on the s4k auction to practice for the AT6 auction?
          I was glad to be outbid, more money to spend at AT6!

Only 16 days left??
          I guess we'll be getting our E-tickets soon ... exciting!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Only 16 days left??
            E tickets? Does that mean we need to print something out? I don't think I'll have access to a printer after next Thursday.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Chelle, as a last resort you could print them on the computers at the hotel. you have to pay to use them, but at least you can get a printout. but they should be out before that. i hope, at least, because i leave next friday . we should be hearing about the seating soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                Start working out those badge pulling muscles now. Get that arm ready.

No time to exercise!

I did but wasn't at the office most of yesterday so no chance to get in the last minute frenzy.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                I was glad to be outbid, more money to spend at AT6!

Only 16 days left??
                Ditto on the money for AT6. They get me one way or another.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

We are hoping to get the E tickets out by the end of this week. When they have gone out, I will post here, on the GABIT forums and the two Yahoo groups. If you haven't received them at that time, please check your spam boxes before contacting me on [email protected]

Kay
                  (with her G4 hat on)
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    We are hoping to get the E tickets out by the end of this week. When they have gone out, I will post here, on the GABIT forums and the two Yahoo groups. If you haven't received them at that time, please check your spam boxes before contacting me on [email protected]

Kay
                    (with her G4 hat on)
                    Thanks, and that hat looks good on you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      E tickets? Does that mean we need to print something out? I don't think I'll have access to a printer after next Thursday.
                      Pretty sure if you bring yer passport they'll let you in - on the grounds that Mumsey knows that you are you as well Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Kay
                        (with her G4 hat on)
                        Yay!! *bounces* going clothes shopping tomorrow too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

So cocktail party- hiking boots or flip flops? Um, I might need to go shopping in London.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

you could just put some sequins or something on either and it should work.

Comment

MUMSEY don't you usually send out the seating info before the event? or does it come on the e-ticket? not worried, where i can sit is limited-just curious.

Comment

MUMSEY don't you usually send out the seating info before the event? or does it come on the e-ticket? not worried, where i can sit is limited-just curious.
                                That's on the e-ticket.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X