GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
    Chelle if you are stuck with nothing to do....the weekend before Gabit and you are in London...you might want to consider going to Chevron 7.9, you can get two cons in the one trip?
    Who are the guests?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EH-T only two announced at the moment

Michael Shanks and Patrick Gilmore
      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Chelle if you are stuck with nothing to do....the weekend before Gabit and you are in London...you might want to consider going to Chevron 7.9, you can get two cons in the one trip?
        OMG - thanks - that's sounds like a possibility - might mean I leave Australia a few days earlier than planned but that sounds like fun - will you be there too?
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I've met MS a couple of times but so worth seeing him again...so long as he doesn't remember our last encounter - never met PG so that would be kinda cool
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Sorry to hear that.
            I'm just worried about my friends health as she had been planning on seeing her family in the UK and I know this trip was very important to her. The fact that we won't get the opportunity to do some sightseeing together is the least of my concerns - I just want her to be ok.
            Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Sorry to hear that, Chelle. You know, Michelle offered you to join her on touring the UK during AT6, and she also asked me, so I'd like you to join us.
            I know - Michelles a sweetie for offering but at this stage I have another wonderful offer I'm accepting.
            I feel so lucky to have people who are so lovely & kind & generous as to want to have me join them on their own journeys.
            I promise to be a good girl.
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Chelle, yes I will be going to Chevron 7.9, likely crewing, but they are great cons and it is over the road from the Ren at the Rad hehehe so you know the area.

Cheers
              xx
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Chelle, yes I will be going to Chevron 7.9, likely crewing, but they are great cons and it is over the road from the Ren at the Rad hehehe so you know the area.
                Cheers
                xx
                Sweet! I will put that on my to do list! Uhm, when, where and how does one purchase tickets to Chevron?
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Chevron 7.9 sounds like a great opportunity. And the con hotel is right next to the Mickey D's. I'll watch the guest list as they are added and see if anyone pops up who I really want to see.

Like Teryl.

Thanks Claire for the heads up!

Comment

Aww...I'm all excited again. Simply cannot wait to get back to London!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Nice. Unfortunately, I will probably be travelling that weekend and not there yet.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      I've met MS a couple of times but so worth seeing him again...so long as he doesn't remember our last encounter - never met PG so that would be kinda cool
                      Sounds like a story there. Care to share?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Sounds like a story there. Care to share?
                        Would you believe he said I talked too much & that I should shut up - or better yet, leave...to which I nearly got up and left - but it was all in jest.
                        Which is why I promised my friend that I will behave at the dinner with RyRo later this year - I usually only talk when it gets quiet...usually.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Would you believe he said I talked too much & that I should shut up - or better yet, leave...to which I nearly got up and left - but it was all in jest.
                          Which is why I promised my friend that I will behave at the dinner with RyRo later this year - I usually only talk when it gets quiet...usually.
                          Are you sure he was jesting?
                          Last edited by llp; 15 March 2012, 08:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey LLP, about the weather here... national weather service said there was a "parade" of storms headed our way (their words, no mine)... Reminded me again of the idea for a conga line of stripper shoes...

Ames, thanks for the heads up about Air Canada. Did you sign up for notifications somehow of fare sales? I'm hoping to make a couple of return trips home from grad school, probably going to need to keep an eye out for those...

Comment

I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                                Hey LLP, about the weather here... national weather service said there was a "parade" of storms headed our way (their words, no mine)... Reminded me again of the idea for a conga line of stripper shoes...
                                Just as long as I have enough warning to supply the house....I don't mind. I'm retired! I got out today without getting too wet...got my hair cut short (with only my left hand functioning next week, I had no choice) and pick up some groceries!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X