• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*
    Welcome ATCarter!
    LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by ATcarter
      For tracy: Oh oh salut Tracy, l'enmerdeuse frenchy est arrivée....
      I'm french but let me try to speak english... If I can of course
      I go to Gabit Events with others Amanda fans (In french: Minois)...I'm happy !!
      Welcome to the Gabit thread!!

The more the merrier!

Comment

306 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just cos I suddenly feel so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Me too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Way to go, you woke me up! and HSG is making me dizzy.
              sigpic

Comment

Soooooooooooooooo excited! I don't think I can wait the whole nine and a half months.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I attended G1 and am happy to say that I have a ticket for the cocktail party as well. I've just found this thread and have enjoyed reading about everyone's experience of W/E with A.T. I'm attending on my own this time and look forward to meeting all of you again. I had to leave before the closing ceremony to catch my plane, for G2 I'll be more organised:

Comment

Hello and Welcome! Wow.... another GABIT veteran. We look forward to the dirt you can dish on the GW group!!!

Comment

Thanks for the wellcome hopefully I'll get to speak to more people this time. I'm not usually a con. goer so therfore I didn't know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.
                        Thanks for the wellcome hopefully I'll get to speak to more people this time. I'm not usually a con. goer so therfore I didn't know what to expect.
                        welcome welcome

i was in the same boat, gabit was my first con of any kind but it turned out great i think its just unfortunate that no matter what SG con I go to now Ill be disappointed cos ill forever be comparing them to gabit

We look forward to the dirt you can dish on the GW group!!!
                        lol dirt eh? I think Ill keep me mouth closed in fear of their mighty wrath but I do know tracy has psychic abilities, so stay away from that one
                        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                          welcome welcome

i was in the same boat, gabit was my first con of any kind but it turned out great i think its just unfortunate that no matter what SG con I go to now Ill be disappointed cos ill forever be comparing them to gabit

lol dirt eh? I think Ill keep me mouth closed in fear of their mighty wrath but I do know tracy has psychic abilities, so stay away from that one
                          Me psychic abilities? Or are we talking about the other Tracy here?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Me psychic abilities? Or are we talking about the other Tracy here?
                            lol well if you had psychic abilities then you would know the answer to that wouldnt you?

I was talking about the other Tracy
                            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.
                              I attended G1 and am happy to say that I have a ticket for the cocktail party as well. I've just found this thread and have enjoyed reading about everyone's experience of W/E with A.T. I'm attending on my own this time and look forward to meeting all of you again. I had to leave before the closing ceremony to catch my plane, for G2 I'll be more organised:
                              *waves* A big welcome from Hyper Smilie Guy and myself. I look forward to meeting up with you at Gabit 2.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                                lol well if you had psychic abilities then you would know the answer to that wouldnt you?

I was talking about the other Tracy
                                I was slightly confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X