X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flippy18
    *runs in*

Morning campers
    Still busy here - although after some meetings this week at work it's busy in a good way!
    Re: cocktail party list, I am attending but think I've already been put down for a table somewhere. Just thought I'd say in case you start planning table lists I'll check though, cos I don't want to be sat in the corner with a plate of food on me knee
    For those of you that sponsored me on the firewalk last year I got this yesterday which I thought was nice of them. That figure doesn't include the Gift Aid that the Brits amongst you donated. Be prepared, am looking at taking on the broken glass walk challenge this summer!!
    All this talk of bunny ears [I liked the carrots best!] and cat suits - you do realise we're all expecting to see you wearing these now?
    That is really great Flippy! Congrats to you again.

You can expect all you want, but seeing is another thing totally.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

You can expect all you want, but seeing is another thing totally. [/FONT]
      We want to see the bunny ears
      LizWhite.net

Comment

We want to see the bunny ears
        I will think about it
        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Morning campers
          Still busy here - although after some meetings this week at work it's busy in a good way!
          Re: cocktail party list, I am attending but think I've already been put down for a table somewhere. Just thought I'd say in case you start planning table lists I'll check though, cos I don't want to be sat in the corner with a plate of food on me knee
          For those of you that sponsored me on the firewalk last year I got this yesterday which I thought was nice of them. That figure doesn't include the Gift Aid that the Brits amongst you donated. Be prepared, am looking at taking on the broken glass walk challenge this summer!!
          All this talk of bunny ears [I liked the carrots best!] and cat suits - you do realise we're all expecting to see you wearing these now?
          Wow!!!!! This is super! Congratulations.
          Now you're going to walk on broken glass?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I will think about it
            Whooot! We're getting somewhere!

As for Glass walking! Ouch! But tell us when you want sponsoring.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*runs in*

Morning campers

There's plenty of time to sort out tables. Becky won't be looking at that problem until *much* nearer the event. She'll let you all know when she wants your table requests.

For those of you that sponsored me on the firewalk last year I got this yesterday which I thought was nice of them.
              WELL DONE! Wow! that's a great figure for the charity. Like the others, I admire your courage (and think you are NUTS!), but the end justifies the means As for broken glass... Words fail me!

Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

*runs in*

Morning campers
                I think I may have been able to handle the firewalk ( Walking barefoot to the mailbox, in the middle of August, down here in Texas comes pretty close to walking on fire), but I think you've got me with walking on broken glass. *Yikes* That's just crazy. LOL You go girl!

Congrats on the certificate, that's really cool.

Kat
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 12 January 2006, 10:18 AM.

Comment

*runs in*

Morning campers
                  congrats flippy - it all sounds very painful!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Wow!!!!! This is super! Congratulations.
                    Now you're going to walk on broken glass?
                    Sounds like a normal Friday night out in Leith... or Blackpool, for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                      Sounds like a normal Friday night out in Leith... or Blackpool, for that matter.
                      So true, my friend...so true. At least we get to drink the contents first!
                      sigpic

Comment

308 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                          Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          You guys should come visit me in Notts then, you'd feel right at home!!

OT - what is Weir doing in this icon??? Looks like her ears are falling off...maybe she's been to Notts/Leith/Blackpool on a friday night too??
                          LizWhite.net

Comment

For tracy: Oh oh salut Tracy, l'enmerdeuse frenchy est arrivée....
                            I'm french but let me try to speak english... If I can of course
                            I go to Gabit Events with others Amanda fans (In french: Minois)...I'm happy !!
                            MY BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by ATcarter
                              For tracy: Oh oh salut Tracy, l'enmerdeuse frenchy est arrivée....
                              I'm french but let me try to speak english... If I can of course
                              I go to Gabit Events with others Amanda fans (In french: Minois)...I'm happy !!

ATcarter
                              sigpic

Comment

You guys should come visit me in Notts then, you'd feel right at home!!

OT - what is Weir doing in this icon??? Looks like her ears are falling off...maybe she's been to Notts/Leith/Blackpool on a friday night too??
                                Ahhhh, good old Nottingham, my hometown (though I live in Southampton these days). Brian from EAST 17 getting a machete in the head, highest rate of violent crime in Britain and not forgetting the saturday night alcohol abuse problems which made a feature length documentary in Germany.

Alors, ATCarter, c'est genial de te voir ici! L'enmerdeuse...Lol. C'est pas vrai, ca! For the others, ATCarter is over at the Gabit thread, and I've just joined the French Amanda fan club, which seems like a lot of fun.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X