GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Yeah, delicate, *snort*; whatever you say saucergal.
    Hahaha... and the slapping around continues. I notice you're doing a time share between here and Gabit now. I guess the G4 deserve some entertainment.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      Kliggins, can I ask if we could make some changes to the Cocktail Party list? It's just that if we're going to use that list so that GWers can sit together, we need to know exactly how many of us there are. At the moment there are G4 folks on the list, and I'm guessing they'll be working rather than sitting :-)
      Done. The last attendee list posting has been edited.
      Last edited by Kliggins; 11 January 2006, 12:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, delicate, *snort*; whatever you say saucergal.
        ohhhh low blow

I wuv my saucer though *grins*

Comment

Done. The last attendee list posting has been edited.
          Glad to see you've tidied up the lists. Now, how about cleaning up the rest of the thread?

*Is that your ears I see?*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Glad to see you've tidied up the lists. Now, how about cleaning up the rest of the thread?

Well, judging by the amount of discussion space they take up, it seems one would be hard pushed to miss Kliggins' ears!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Well, judging by the amount of discussion space they take up, it seems one would be hard pushed to miss Kliggins' ears!
              Maybe they've turned red because she hears us talking about her?
              sigpic

Comment

Even easier to spot! Neon red glow in the dark bunny ears.

Although, come on Kliggs, we expected your ears to at least turn orange....!

Comment

I don't clean up threads; that is your department.

No, they are hiding; they are much to delicate for this thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

My ears are very nice, thank you and they are not red/orange.

LOL!. No, they are burning.
                    sigpic

Comment

My ears are very nice, thank you and they are not red/orange.

LOL!. No, they are burning.
                      See.... the space consuming ears hear all!!!!

Comment

See.... the space consuming ears hear all!!!!
                        They are all knowing and hearing ears.
                        sigpic

Comment

They are all knowing and hearing ears.
                          I need to eat more carrots. Then I'll have big bunny ears like Kliggins and might just turn orange in time for that there disco.

I want to be just like my favourite moderator when I grows up!

Comment

308 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*runs in*

Morning campers
                              Still busy here - although after some meetings this week at work it's busy in a good way!
                              Re: cocktail party list, I am attending but think I've already been put down for a table somewhere. Just thought I'd say in case you start planning table lists I'll check though, cos I don't want to be sat in the corner with a plate of food on me knee
                              For those of you that sponsored me on the firewalk last year I got this yesterday which I thought was nice of them. That figure doesn't include the Gift Aid that the Brits amongst you donated. Be prepared, am looking at taking on the broken glass walk challenge this summer!!
                              All this talk of bunny ears [I liked the carrots best!] and cat suits - you do realise we're all expecting to see you wearing these now?
                              LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                                *runs in*
                                Morning campers
                                Still busy here - although after some meetings this week at work it's busy in a good way!
                                Re: cocktail party list, I am attending but think I've already been put down for a table somewhere. Just thought I'd say in case you start planning table lists I'll check though, cos I don't want to be sat in the corner with a plate of food on me knee
                                For those of you that sponsored me on the firewalk last year I got this yesterday which I thought was nice of them. That figure doesn't include the Gift Aid that the Brits amongst you donated. Be prepared, am looking at taking on the broken glass walk challenge this summer!!
                                All this talk of bunny ears [I liked the carrots best!] and cat suits - you do realise we're all expecting to see you wearing these now?
                                Hey Flippy, it's good to see you again

Awwww, I love the certificate, I'm still in awe of the whole fire-walk thing too and now you say you're contemplating walking on broken glass? Are you nuts? Make sure you keep us updated if you do decide to go for it please and are looking for sponsors again.

The carrots were very swish weren't they and the cat suit sounds so glitzy, I think we need written confirmation that these items will be displayed at AT2, don't want anyone being disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                                X