GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Ahh and cos it'll be autumn by then I'll be in my fall leaves collection, all browns and oranges, very chic
    Don't forget the pumpkins. No fall ensemble is complete without pumpkins.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Well I have to admit, I'm an occassional lurker at the RDA thread, and I was a bit nervous about meeting the Gutter Gals at Gabit, but they really were a great bunch of gals. I'm sure some people may think we all sound sickly sweet with all our raves and comments about Gabit, the fans, G4 and Amanda; but honestly I can't remembe the last time I had so much fun...at least when alcohol wasn't involved. I laughed so hard during the auction and the curley wurley event that my stomach literally ached afterwards.

The way I look at it, if you go to AT2 with an open mind and just tell yourself that you are going to go to London, hang out with a bunch of wacky people from Gateworld and have a great time, how can you possibly go wrong? Then on top of that, imagine yourself getting to listen to Amanda answer questions in not only one interview panel, but four! Oh and to sweeten the weekend even more, toss in the autograph and photo sessions and other exciting events.

So let me hear you people!!! Are we going to have fun!?!?!?

Yay, well said Kat! Yes we are gonna have so much fun!

I was nervous about meeting the other attendees initially too but I can honestly say that we all hit it off from the get go and never looked back. Just go and be yourself and enjoy very minute ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Don't forget the pumpkins. No fall ensemble is complete without pumpkins.
        Oh c'mon pumpkins are so last year, I wore a pair of them on my head, don't you remember?

Comment

Oh c'mon pumpkins are so last year, I wore a pair of them on my head, don't you remember?
          Ack! *slaps forehead* I forgot! But they were quite attractive and did make the outfit.
          sigpic

Comment

Ack! *slaps forehead* I forgot! But they were quite attractive and did make the outfit.
            You forgot? my pumpkins? But they were so cute!

*sigh* And there I was thinking I had made such a memorable impression on ya Kliggs. Clearly, I'm such a wallflower. *sigh#2* You have crushed my delicate ego, please hop along now and leave me to sulk.
            *pings Kliggy's fuzzy bunny ears with a rubber band and runs*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              LOL! Good thing you don't look like D. I'd be awfully worried. ((((GG))))

Hmmmm......how will you all place me?

Hmmmm.... a few inches taller than you.... piercing blue eyes.... glasses too (need a new pair though- and I hate shopping for a new pair!).... deep dimples..... can't guarantee what the hair'll look like though!!! It's been short for several years and last year I said the heck with it & didn't get it cut at all, so now it's several inches past my shoulders.... Uh-oh... another decision.... The Hair Question! *giggles* Clothes won't be a problem... I plan to be comfortable..... but oh that hair!
              I wonder if people will find it harder to recognise me??? Hope so!

Comment

Nervous about the meeting the gutter gals; I can't imagine why.

YES, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN!
                I remember being nervous about meeting 1 of the GGG's. Though the phrase was not used then .

Comment

You forgot? my pumpkins? But they were so cute!

*sigh* And there I was thinking I had made such a memorable impression on ya Kliggs. Clearly, I'm such a wallflower. *sigh#2* You have crushed my delicate ego, please hop along now and leave me to sulk.
                  *pings Kliggy's fuzzy bunny ears with a rubber band and runs*
                  Delicate ego?

Owwwwwww!!!!!!! I don't recall giving you permission to ping my ears! *yanks on Rune's hair as she runs away*
                  sigpic

Comment

It's all right. I understand the curly wurlies and I don't know whether to laugh, cry or pray some other edible item is over supplied this year.... what could we get Amanda doing, I wonder?
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

309 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                        309 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Delicate ego?
                        Owwwwwww!!!!!!! I don't recall giving you permission to ping my ears! *yanks on Rune's hair as she runs away*
                        Ow!!! Yes I am very delicate! You just remember that Ms Hippitty-Hop!

Comment

Kliggins, can I ask if we could make some changes to the Cocktail Party list? It's just that if we're going to use that list so that GWers can sit together, we need to know exactly how many of us there are. At the moment there are G4 folks on the list, and I'm guessing they'll be working rather than sitting :-)
                          sigpic

Comment

How did I miss out on seeing the pumpkins? Was this as the disco party? I'm still kicking myself for actually spending time with my hubby that evening instead of going. What was I thinking?? Oh well, this time around, he gets breakfast together and then he's on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                              Kliggins, can I ask if we could make some changes to the Cocktail Party list? It's just that if we're going to use that list so that GWers can sit together, we need to know exactly how many of us there are. At the moment there are G4 folks on the list, and I'm guessing they'll be working rather than sitting :-)
                              There are also two staff members listed and they are on a separate table due to their work schedules. So T2, Kelspook and Mumsey should come off your cocktail party list for a potential GW table and so should Becks and I. Becks and I spend the evening working on our feet so don't need a table. So you're right, we wouldn't be counted in your numbers for table places.

Julia
                              G4
                              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ow!!! Yes I am very delicate! You just remember that Ms Hippitty-Hop!
                                Yeah, delicate, *snort*; whatever you say saucergal.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X