No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Brenda means to say is that Team New Zealand won twice.

Then the successful challengers were Swiss. Not American.

They only got it back this year, so NZ winning led to 15 years of no America's cup for America. Ahem.

Is what she meant to say.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I might also add that the America's cup race is not a yearly event. Soo, it only took three race years before the cup was back home where it properly belonged.

Now, Neep would like to say an apology to everyone here. Go ahead. *pushes*

Comment

Nuh uh. OK. Here it is:

Brenda would like to apologise for high jacking the GABIT thread. It was a very shameful and unforgivable thing to do.

Thank you for the lovely apology Brenda.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Arrgh! Obviously Neep is NOT a very good listener nor very obedient. *sigh*

*kidnaps her from thread*

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
            it just dawned on me that i haven't put any picture over there under my posting name. is there a "how to do that" place on gateworld for ludites to go to?

177 days and 1 hour till AT5
            Do you mean an avatar? Just go to 'My Controls', click 'Edit Avatar' (listed on the far left), choose which one you want and then click 'save changes' and you're done

If anyone has any pics from the Monday night dinner at Red Robin, or the Tuesday night one at Earl'sthat they'd like to share, I'd love to see them PM me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Do you mean an avatar? Just go to 'My Controls', click 'Edit Avatar' (listed on the far left), choose which one you want and then click 'save changes' and you're done

If anyone has any pics from the Monday night dinner at Red Robin, or the Tuesday night one at Earl'sthat they'd like to share, I'd love to see them PM me
              You already have mine, right?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

We were discussing taking a yacht cruise in S.D Bay last night during our travels in Calif on one of the tall ships that was used during the America's Cup race in the past. Of course this led to the conversation of N.Z. winning the cup one year and some history her country has with the race. Should be an interesting day.
                I did that when I was in SD. TOTALLY worth it. It's a lovely little cruise.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                  You already have mine, right?
                  Yes I do, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    I'm back and awake enough to come and read threads, woo. Good to hear that MTM went well I certainly enjoyed the rest of my trip.

Roll on AT5 woo!
                    Welcome back.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    I thought the Swiss were always neutral. They shouldn't have kept the prize.
                    LOL!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Nuh uh. OK. Here it is:

Brenda would like to apologise for high jacking the GABIT thread. It was a very shameful and unforgivable thing to do.

Thank you for the lovely apology Brenda.
                    Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Arrgh! Obviously Neep is NOT a very good listener nor very obedient. *sigh*

*kidnaps her from thread*
                    That's quite enough of that!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Do you know EH-T, I didn't hear you say that once at SE! Does that mean we were a better behaved bunch than you are used to?

Comment

Do you know EH-T, I didn't hear you say that once at SE! Does that mean we were a better behaved bunch than you are used to?

NO! It's just that I couldn't find my button. Didn't find it until MTM and by then you were gone!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          NO! It's just that I couldn't find my button. Didn't find it until MTM and by then you were gone!
                          D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
                            Originally posted by EH-T
                            D'oh!
                            Besides I was there watching everything....never know, it might show up in my next book!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Our plan worked! bwahaha
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Our plan worked! bwahaha
                                Yes, I suspected it was you all along (or your Mom ). I certainly needed it when you were around!

Comment

Working...
                                X