GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sooooooo...... if your next book features some loony dancing in a fountain at 2am, I can take credit for that, huh?

I wood love to go and see Mamma Mia but I think I'm busy that night, hope you guys have an awesome time though!

Comment

Sneakily invited...

Mama Mia! Musical
      NZNeep/Eileen
      Cel/Brenda
      MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
      Flow
      Susanne

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        Honestly, we could have gone with a classic, but when I was going through the list and mentioned Mama Mia! it just seemed the right one to see; catchy music, upbeat, crazy storyline. It seemed it had everything we wanted for a fun night out with friends. We'd love to have you join us if you reconsider at any point.
        There is also a matter of money. I am not sure what my employment status will be at that time (who even knows if I will be able to make it to AT5 at all) and I really can't see myself justifying spending the money for a show, especially if we are buying tickets sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          Sneakily invited...

Mama Mia! Musical
          NZNeep/Eileen
          Cel/Brenda
          MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
          Flow
          Susanne

When do you need you know by? I have the intention of attending AT5 but it's a little early in my timeline to commit this far in advance. I think it would be a lot of fun to see this again and with a group of friends.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
            There is also a matter of money. I am not sure what my employment status will be at that time (who even knows if I will be able to make it to AT5 at all) and I really can't see myself justifying spending the money for a show, especially if we are buying tickets sooner rather than later.
            Totally understandable given your situation. Wish it wasn't though. You'll definitely be missed.

Originally posted by penjab View Post
            When do you need you know by? I have the intention of attending AT5 but it's a little early in my timeline to commit this far in advance. I think it would be a lot of fun to see this again and with a group of friends.
            I think we could safely give it a good couple weeks or so. Even this far advanced, tickets are already on sale. They may not sell out fast, but then again, they might. I'd like to get seats as close to the stage as possible and that means being the early bird, so to speak.

Comment

Sorry for the double post again! Adding a few more....

Mama Mia! Musical
              NZNeep/Eileen
              Cel/Brenda
              MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
              Flow
              Susanne
              Len
              Ames

Comment

174 days

Comment

i have just loaded my TSE photos into my mobile me acct. you can view them at this link. they are watermarked just to remove any temptation from anyone who might want to snarch them. if there is a photo you really like and would like to have it for yourself, like maybe if you are in it or whatever, let me know and i'll email you a non-watermarked version. i just don't want what has happened to other peoples pictures to happen to mine....some one takes them uses them for whatever and then takes credit for them. they aren't spectacular photos, but they bring back memories of the event which was fantastic. enjoy.

http://gallery.me.com/susan890/100024

Comment

Went to look and only one picture of AT holding a banner came up. Wasn't allowed to look at any of the others. Am I doing something wrong.

Oh *HI* how you doing? I miss Vancouver. Back to my everyday existance again. Wouldn't mind going back to the pub for a quick (sort of) meal and hoist one with you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys,

I was reading about maybe going to Mammamia(sp?) does anyone know how it works if I was able to come along too, like wheelchair accessable seating? And transport? (I'm unable to go on the tube, I'm very phobic of it) It would be awesome to go see it though.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Mama Mia! Musical
                        NZNeep/Eileen
                        Cel/Brenda
                        MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
                        Flow
                        Susanne
                        Len
                        Ames
                        EH-T

I'm interested in going. Last time we just bought the discounted same day tickets. Not sure if that's what you are planning or if you are ordering in advance. If the latter, there is a website I'll track down that offers dinner/theatre packages. Some I looked at last time were pretty cheap and you could get both for less than the cost of the ticket.

Keep in mind that if you order in advance and people's plans change, you may be stuck with extra tickets.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hey guys,

I was reading about maybe going to Mammamia(sp?) does anyone know how it works if I was able to come along too, like wheelchair accessable seating? And transport? (I'm unable to go on the tube, I'm very phobic of it) It would be awesome to go see it though.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        I'm not sure but the seating maybe Cel or Neep knows. As for transport, here we have handi-transit which can accomodate wheelchairs. Anyone know if they have something similar in London?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Hey guys,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          Hey Julia,

There is access to London via bus if that works for you, though you may have to make a few transfers to get within walking distance of the theatre. I found this and you can access here to get to the London public transit page to map out directions.

Prince Edward Theatre is accessible too, so not to worry.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Mama Mia! Musical
                          NZNeep/Eileen
                          Cel/Brenda
                          MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
                          Flow
                          Susanne
                          Len
                          Ames
                          EH-T

I'm interested in going. Last time we just bought the discounted same day tickets. Not sure if that's what you are planning or if you are ordering in advance. If the latter, there is a website I'll track down that offers dinner/theatre packages. Some I looked at last time were pretty cheap and you could get both for less than the cost of the ticket.

Keep in mind that if you order in advance and people's plans change, you may be stuck with extra tickets.
                          We thought of buying same day tickets, but if I remember correctly, some performances weren't available and taking second and even third choices of what was left was the only option. We didn't want to take that chance.

I'd appreciate it you could track down the website. I wanted to do dinner anyways that night and if it works out to be cheaper together as compared to the cost of a single ticket, than definitely a good thing.

Comment

Here is the website (I think it is the same) but it doesn't seem to include Mamma Mia unfortunately.

http://www.londontheatreboxoffice.ne...re-meal-deals/

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Went to look and only one picture of AT holding a banner came up. Wasn't allowed to look at any of the others. Am I doing something wrong.

Oh *HI* how you doing? I miss Vancouver. Back to my everyday existance again. Wouldn't mind going back to the pub for a quick (sort of) meal and hoist one with you.
                              hi, i made a boo-boo. i had one photo selected when i entered the album and that's all that showed up. i redid it the correct way(i hope). the new addy is http://gallery.me.com/susan890/100031 i also had my user name changed here so people would know me who do both this forum and the gabit forum.

i just tried it, it worked.
                              Last edited by lame moose (mocha); 20 August 2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

One more!

Mama Mia! Musical
                                NZNeep/Eileen
                                Cel/Brenda
                                MidwifeOnBoard/Jennifer
                                Flow
                                Susanne
                                Len
                                Ames
                                EH-T
                                Franzi

Thanks for the link, too EH-T. We may not be able to use it for a dinner/theatre package, but the number will come in handy later for ticket ordering/arranging.

Comment

Working...
                                X