No announcement yet.

Ronon pulling Mckay's leg at the end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^The episode aired 2 hours ago! This is a discussion thread about the episode that we saw!

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
    I wasn't really sure. He grinned, like he was joking, but then so did Han Solo in the first 'Star Wars'. We know how that turned out. Thus,

Spoiler:
    Rodney is Keller's brother!

Now I gotta go wash my eyes ...with the strongest disinfectant I can find!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      My connection funked up with about 5 minutes to go, so I missed it, but I didn't get that feeling throughout the rest of the episode.
      Shhhhhhh.....

Why are you here? Why are you ruining my moment?!

Shhhhhhhh....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshyre View Post
        Well, Ronon does look like he's sporting a Wookie on his head. Maybe he's trying to be Han and Chewie.
        No. Just....no.

If anyone is Han, it's Shep. Not this Ronon character with a live animal atop his head and one facial expression.

Although he did change it up tonight and I must say I was proud of him. He grinned mischievously. That is no easy feat, especially for one so unpracticed in the art of expression.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Now I gotta go wash my eyes ...with disinfectant.
        Bleach works better. I know. I had to do it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          No. Just....no.

If anyone is Han, it's Shep.
          Well, I'll give you that. He's got the right snark for it, anyway.
          I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Hes making Rodney work to get Keller. Hes just acting like hes interested to get Rodney up and more interested in her. When hes whimpy side shows itself, its bad for him. He lost his last one that way.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              After watching the final scene in the episode. I believe Ronon is totally not into Keller like Rodney is. I think he was teasing with him because he did not know at first what Rodney meant, but then when he did, you can see his smile and it just seemed he was playing with Rodney. What do you think?
              Yeah, it's what Ronon always does to Rodney. It was a funny scene.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                I was under the impression we weren't supposed to post any spoilers for upcoming episodes here. I am really trying to stay spoiler free so please spoiler tag things on unaired episodes.
                You are correct. It is against the forum rules and the post has been reported to the mods.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                ^The episode aired 2 hours ago! This is a discussion thread about the episode that we saw!
                The post talked about future episodes in a specific episode thread. Spoiler tags should have been used and you were incorrect that it only talked about Tracker or other previously aired episodes.

To stay on-topic, Ronon is definitely playing a mind game with Rodney in my opinion.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

You guys all seem to think that Ronon's smile was mischievous when I thought it was confidence. Or atleast thats what the juxtaposition of Rodney's and Ronon's facial expressions seemed to indicate. Ronon appears confident of winning, while Rodney, not so much.

But I dont like the love triangle. I can only see it ending badly for the loser, Mckay or Ronon, and they are two of the best characters in the show. Like if Ronon wins, there will always be this tension when Mckay is in same room as either Ronon or Keller and vice versa.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Brain_Child View Post
                    You guys all seem to think that Ronon's smile was mischievous when I thought it was confidence. Or atleast thats what the juxtaposition of Rodney's and Ronon's facial expressions seemed to indicate. Ronon appears confident of winning, while Rodney, not so much.

But I dont like the love triangle. I can only see it ending badly for the loser, Mckay or Ronon, and they are two of the best characters in the show. Like if Ronon wins, there will always be this tension when Mckay is in same room as either Ronon or Keller and vice versa.
                    I, too, saw the smile as arrogance more than anything else. Basically thinking that Rodney will be no challenge for him.

I don't want a love triangle either. I just want to see Keller pick Rodney and tell Ronan to buzz off. Of course if she picks Ronan, then I might not be as upset about the cancellation as I've been.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

While I think Ronon was playing Rodney a little bit, I don't think that he's not interested at all. Maybe just not as much as Rodney.

spoilers for upcoming episode for the season:
                      Spoiler:
                      I think in the Lost Tribe when Ronon and Keller have to work together, they will adress the tension between themselves and realize that they are not that into each other.

Although, it could be the McKeller fan talking in me...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brain_Child View Post

I saw it that way too, that was confidence smiling!
                        I want her to pick Ronon, who wants a whiner like Mckay? not any intelligent girl!

Comment

Originally posted by TeacherGal View Post
                          I, too, saw the smile as arrogance more than anything else. Basically thinking that Rodney will be no challenge for him.

I don't want a love triangle either. I just want to see Keller pick Rodney and tell Ronan to buzz off. Of course if she picks Ronan, then I might not be as upset about the cancellation as I've been.
                          That's what I thought, too. Never did it cross my mind that Ronon was only teasing McKay, because if he wasn't into Keller, than why would he have volunteered to go off-world with her to begin with?

And the fact that Ronon thinks McKay is no challenge really makes me mad at him! I'd choose McKay over Ronon any day!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Pic-Collswan

Comment

I too think Ronon was just pulling Rodney's leg. I did have a few twinges of wondering whether he really did have intentions toward Keller, but in the long run, I don't really think so. Someone (Trekie?) mentioned that Ronon might have SOME interest in Keller, but not too strongly, and that might be the case. In fact, who knows, maybe he hadn't thought of pursuing the Keller Connection, until McKay brought it up. Maybe now he'll actually do something about it.

Nah, I think he might just play w/ McKay's head. He'll be careful not to hurt Keller, but you never know, he might just push Rodney to great romantic achievements.

(Is that even possible...??)

Comment

Originally posted by TeacherGal View Post
                              Yeah - gotta agree, that's how I saw it too. And Rodney was feeling pretty insecure.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

While I think it looked like and would make sense as a smile of mischievousness, it is probably supposed to be a confidence in victory smile.

Frankly, one I thought was doomed from the start because as soon as Ronon gave the girl the doll and smiled at Keller, and Rodney looked upset, I knew that Keller would chose Rodney. The fact is though, I find it incredibly depressing that it has come to this. This triangle is embarrassing tow watch from the minute it appeared whole onscreen.
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X