Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
    Maybe Michael implanted a chip with his memories and genetic code inside Carson. Now that Michael is dead, the chip has activated and will turn Carson into Michael. /Batman: RotJ
    where has it been said that Michael's dead?

disclaimer: i pretty much think he's dead... but, as you all very well know, when it comes to TV... even if your head's chopped off nowadays, and you're sent through a meat grinder, it doesn't mean your dead if the writers don't want you to be dead... remember Cleaver from Sopranos?
    exactly...
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone thinks Micheal is toast or not? I mean we are about to see
      <mod insert-spoiler for next week episode>
      Spoiler:
      Kolya raised from the dead,
      and we all thought the Asgards were goners! Beckett was revived in the form of a clone and hell even Ford came back like three times and theres still a question mark. Can anyone really stay dead on Atlantis??

Spoiler:
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 November 2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

Originally posted by NateyC8 View Post
        Just wondering if anyone thinks Micheal is toast or not? I mean we are about to see
        <mod insert-spoiler for next week episode>
        Spoiler:
        Kolya raised from the dead,
        and we all thought the Asgards were goners! Beckett was revived in the form of a clone and hell even Ford came back like three times and theres still a question mark. Can anyone really stay dead on Atlantis??

Spoiler:
        1. Beckett 2.0 is obviously not the original Beckett... he's a clone
        2. Asgard 2.0 were not in Ida during the mass suicide...

so neither of their "returns" would be the same as Michael's

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          They misused the Asurans because they were afraid that they would be unbeatable, just like how they only fired a drone at a time instead of waves and there was no drone fire from the Asuran homeworld during "Be All My Sins Remember'd" despite the dialog indicating it would happen.

Vala,
          EXACTLY! They were my favourite villains of all Stargate! Replicators with full command of Ancient tech who hated us simply because we were their creators' favourites. The very premise of such a race makes them virtually unbeatable, but tptb didn't think about that when they first introduced them. And the whole lack of any visible Wraith vs Asuran 'war' on the show was just dumb. The biggest battles since the Ancients vs the Wraith and we saw none of it. Only bring in a villain if you know how the hero will beat him. Don't resort to destroying the basic premise of the villain because, whoops, we made them too powerful. I hate BAMSR.
          I thought that he was just going to take his dreadlocks as a trophy.

Vala,
          EXACTLY. It would have been hilarious if he took off a lock, but I figured he was going to kill him, cut off the head just like he did the queen in 'The Last Man'.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
            Maybe Michael implanted a chip with his memories and genetic code inside Carson. Now that Michael is dead, the chip has activated and will turn Carson into Michael. /Batman: RotJ
            I think the doctors would have found that chip when they checked Clone Carson over. Though you might be on something there. Following your thought, maybe the clone's dna has something that activates on Michael's death. It sounds silly, but this is SGA. I'm sure they can bang up an explanation.

Also? Return of the Joker was awesome! We got to see the seriousness of the threat that Joker is. Batman Beyond's Joker and Nolan's Joker are the two best televised versions of Joker.

Comment

I thought that he was just going to take his dreadlocks as a trophy.

Vala,
              Thats what I thought when he bent over then he started for the neck, and i'm like nope, hes going for the kill.

But Micheal is dead, the guy fell off a tower that is really really high, and there are only a handful of episodes left, so i doubt they would use those to bring a guy back from the dead for the thrid time or so.

Comment

If the trauma of the fall caused Michael's regenerative backup plan to kick in and he changes into the young, nubile and busty Michaela... I can see that happening on SGA. Definitely.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Sadly, I think Michael is gone for good. He was a great villain, and I will miss him.
                  please .............. he'll come back look at Kolya!!!!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

What about him?

Comment

Been dead since the last Lucius appearance. Hopefully, he'll stay that way... just like Michael.

Michael had a good death. Please don't undo it, writers.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Well since this sprang right to mind I mind as well post it. It's stangely appropriate, maybe even moreso for the expedition's various "scientific ventures" than Michael's.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                          Michael is still alive. When he was falling toward the end, the Asgard from 'The Lost Tribe' beamed him aboard their ship. Together, they will get revenge on Atlantis.
                          I seriously doubt it. The Asgard hate the Wraith they would never work with them and we don't know if they have beaming tech.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I seriously doubt it. The Asgard hate the Wraith they would never work with them and we don't know if they have beaming tech.
                            someone can't grasp a joke

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                              Lost Tribe scenario = unlikely, they have no ordinary beaming tech, otherwise they could have beamed Mckay, Jackson and the computer just out of Atlantis and didn't need to risk their lives.

Cloning = nope, Michael wants to rule supreme, otherwise we would get a new Ba'al situation.
                              well we cant be sure about beaming because atlantis sheild could have been up and as we a goauld shield is enough to block asgard beam from episode the revelations. however it is kinda silly the idea that the pegasus asgard would wanna save michael when they most likely never knew about him.

Comment

I am going to assume that Michael lives on Connor is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X