Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can be saved:

- mayb e he felt into an other dimension with a clocking device / personal shield
    - maybe his people put a giant springboard, so he will return in any minutes
    - maybe he activated a weapon on his arm, which fired a rope to the tower
    - maybe McKay's jumper was under him in cloak and Rodney didn't notice he saved accidentally him
    - maybe a giant whale will rescue him, but it won't happen, because Atlantis was moved to other planet
    - maybe he became a Goa'uld host or they will put his body into a sarcophagus, so he will be alive
    - maybe he ascended as he was falling down
    - maybe he wanted to rest to next Dr. Heightmayer (sorry Falcon Horus! )
    - Teyla dreamed his death, when the city was destroyed by self-destructing
    - maybe the whole series is a dream and Dr. Beckett is still sitting on the chair in Antarctica

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I really hope, that Michael is dead. He was great enemy and so on, but it is so old and we seen all what Michael-character can give to show.
      Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
        Well Tayla did allude to the fact that someone might try to take Michael's place. But even though Michael was a hybrid, I could still see Connor Trinneer's total hottiness.
        you can see more of Connor on repeated Star Trek in ScFi channel.
        he look good in shirtless.

Comment

Lost Tribe scenario = unlikely, they have no ordinary beaming tech, otherwise they could have beamed Mckay, Jackson and the computer just out of Atlantis and didn't need to risk their lives.

Cloning = nope, Michael wants to rule supreme, otherwise we would get a new Ba'al situation.

Comment

I have to admit this is bittersweet. On the one hand, we finally got him! What a way to go. On the other hand, it was too easy, and who are we going to fight now? Are we just going to pick a random queen and chase her around the galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by airic82 View Post
              I don't understand why Atlantis keeps killing off it's villains so easily. What I LOVED about SG-1 was that they just kept developing and adding layers to villains, but Atlantis seems content to kill everyone off. I mean look at all the Genii they killed (Colm Meany's character for example), then there was the short lived Replicators (they were around for half a year), and now Michael, who I think was the best villain for Atlantis.

I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.
              At least they're killing them off and it wasn't like Apophis staying on the show for 5 years, which I found annoying, I don't know how many people liked that they did that though. I will confess that I liked Ba'al's 5 years on the show but to me, Ba'al was very clever and had charm and he helped Earth out sometimes, the same can't be said about Apophis.

I am not happy about Kolya returning and torturing Sheppard in next week's episode unless it turns out for a good reason and he actually gets killed for real this time.

Vala,

Comment

ok
                so

Ba'al cloned himself and his ba'als...

Michael cloned Beckett

TPTB are obviously more infavor of cloning than the ppl that wrote Spiderman in the 90s and Goerge Lucas...

so who's to say that Micahel did not clone himself?

oh, and who's to say that he's dead?
                notice that they never said he was dead... just "out of the picture"

Michael will be back
                either as himself

or a clone
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Hey i LIKED the clone saga in spidey! :-p

BEN REILLY LIVES

Comment

I hate it when good villains die. Killing off Michael was a bad idea. And I also wish Apophis would come back. He was the best Stargate villain ever.
                    Last edited by crowmagnumman; 08 November 2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                      I hate it when good villains die. Killing off Michael was a bad idea. And I also wish Apophis would come back. He was the best Stargate villain ever. I'm also extremely glad Kolya is coming back. His previous death was so lame. Nobody played by Robert Davi should die like that. It was so silly and anti-climactic.
                      Spoiler:
                      He's not.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                        oh, and who's to say that he's dead?
                        notice that they never said he was dead... just "out of the picture"
                        In Stargate, even when people say that someone is dead, they come back.

Carson, Elizabeth, etc.

Comment

He will be back lol,

Spoiler:
                          Tayla said at the end that someone will replace him!!

However it may be that one of the SGA movies are about the return of the Hybrids

Also on the subject of cloning, you forgot to mention that Loki cloned Col. O'Niel and also there where the Andriod Clones of SG1!!!

VIVA LOS CLONES!!!!!
                          A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

If they bring back michael from that fall I'll boycott atlantis! But if they clone him, I'll just curse TPTB to Ne'tu!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
                              I really hope, that Michael is dead. He was great enemy and so on, but it is so old and we seen all what Michael-character can give to show.
                              no, we've only seen what the lame producers let us to see. there's so much we could have done with Michael. it's like they present us with a whole lot of new possibilities for Micheal plot and than they kill him. wtf??? he said he's never been stronger. he talked about the wealth of knowledge the jumper provided him with. he harvested the dna from the baby. damm. if the only thing the producers of the show can come up with after all this is killing him than they're outright stupid. if they wanted to kill him they could have done it in his first ep or at least in some sort of fashion. that's not a way for such a villain to go.

on the other hand he was very fond of cloning. although if they bring him back and say this one was a clone it would be disappointing. he would never have shared his power with a clone. he would either rule the galaxy or die trying. that would be his way. not the chicken stuff with hundreds of clones.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                He's not.
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh yeah. That could be spoiler. I should have thought about that. I'll edit it out of my original post. But then maybe you mean that it actually isn't him? If so, bummer. I was hoping he actually survived to return in that episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X