Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
    Michael is still alive. When he was falling toward the end, the Asgard from 'The Lost Tribe' beamed him aboard their ship. Together, they will get revenge on Atlantis.
    Nah: they'd have detected that and the Asgard can't cloak those ships. No way he survived.

Comment

Originally posted by airic82 View Post
      I don't understand why Atlantis keeps killing off it's villains so easily. What I LOVED about SG-1 was that they just kept developing and adding layers to villains, but Atlantis seems content to kill everyone off. I mean look at all the Genii they killed (Colm Meany's character for example), then there was the short lived Replicators (they were around for half a year), and now Michael, who I think was the best villain for Atlantis.

I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.
      No. Sometimes they overuse villans before finally killing them off. I agree about the Replicators, but maybe they just couldn't figure out how else to continue that storyline. I never liked the Genii, at least they're bringing back Koyla next week (hopefully he finally dies too) but he's one of the villans I'm sick of. I got sick of Ba'al, Anubis, Koyla and Michael. They just kept using them after they kept apparently getting killed and it was just getting old. They pulled it off with Apophis but that was it. With both Ba'al and Michael I could hardly believe that they were really dead, but they are. I think they finally killed off Michael due to the show ending otherwise they'd have probably had him escape again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
        Well Tayla did allude to the fact that someone might try to take Michael's place. But even though Michael was a hybrid, I could still see Connor Trinneer's total hottiness.
        I think she just meant as a threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
          I really hope, that Michael is dead. He was great enemy and so on, but it is so old and we seen all what Michael-character can give to show.
          Oh yes. I've been sick of him since he first appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
            no, we've only seen what the lame producers let us to see. there's so much we could have done with Michael. it's like they present us with a whole lot of new possibilities for Micheal plot and than they kill him. wtf??? he said he's never been stronger. he talked about the wealth of knowledge the jumper provided him with. he harvested the dna from the baby. damm. if the only thing the producers of the show can come up with after all this is killing him than they're outright stupid. if they wanted to kill him they could have done it in his first ep or at least in some sort of fashion. that's not a way for such a villain to go.

on the other hand he was very fond of cloning. although if they bring him back and say this one was a clone it would be disappointing. he would never have shared his power with a clone. he would either rule the galaxy or die trying. that would be his way. not the chicken stuff with hundreds of clones.
            You obviously misunderstood what he said: he said that all of his resources were destroyed by the team (mentioned in The Seed), but he considered himself as strong as ever due to his great resolve. I think he meant a wealth of information about how to infiltrate Atlantis. And that thing with cloning the baby was just creepy so I'm glad they didn't explore that.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              Nope he cloned himself just watch
              NO WAY would he clone himself, he wants to live, if he cloned himself it wouldn't be him in a sense of conciousness, Michael was too selfish to clone himself.

and the person who started this thread, i've read your other threads, you come up with some far out ideas.

and fan fiction stinks.

Comment

well Baal cloned himself so maybe Michael has too

we can never know for sure
                sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

I'm happy that they don't have another season so that we can stay and find out how this villain managed to survive. I think villains who are dead, should stay dead in most cases. I liked how they did it with Apophys on SG-1. But the Ba'al, Carson and Weir revival storylines weren't believable and kind've ruined every death on the show afterwards, because every time someone dies you figure "oh, they'll come back anyway" and it loses its emotional impact.

Comment

Originally posted by airic82 View Post
                    I don't understand why Atlantis keeps killing off it's villains so easily. What I LOVED about SG-1 was that they just kept developing and adding layers to villains, but Atlantis seems content to kill everyone off. I mean look at all the Genii they killed (Colm Meany's character for example), then there was the short lived Replicators (they were around for half a year), and now Michael, who I think was the best villain for Atlantis.

I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.
                    Todd is a greater villian. Michael is more evil villian. Anyway I was actually hoping Michael would survive this fight somehow. I wanted him to live more than I wanted Shepard to succeed. He could have jumped into a puddle jumper fire a few drones into the hatch and fly away in cloak.

I suspect MIchael did clone himself. A reserve version of himself in case he dies. I mean he could have taken the entire city if he called reinforcements from his legion of hybrids. He could even have brought some of the super Wraith
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

This Michael is definitely dead. Clones and AU versions however....
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                        ok
                        so

Ba'al cloned himself and his ba'als...

Michael cloned Beckett

TPTB are obviously more infavor of cloning than the ppl that wrote Spiderman in the 90s and Goerge Lucas...

so who's to say that Micahel did not clone himself?

oh, and who's to say that he's dead?
                        notice that they never said he was dead... just "out of the picture"

Michael will be back
                        either as himself

or a clone
                        i dont thing so , because then it whould have been to smieler to baal

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                          This Michael is definitely dead. Clones and AU versions however....
                          prove it
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                          Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                          Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                            prove it
                            We all saw him fall off the top tower, there's no way he could of survived that.
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

We all saw him fall off the top tower, there's no way he could of survived that.
                              Wraith have secret gliding flaps of skins on their arms. It's a throwback to their bug wings...?

It wasn't covered that well in the past 5 seasons. But Michael glided to the mainland...

Comment

we all saw the hive ship blow up, there was no way he could have survived that... oh wait...

2. did you see his dead body? no
                                3. did you see him hit the ground? no

4. did anyone say he was DEAD? NO...... THIS IS IMPORTANT... they only said he was "out of the picture" note: they explicitly avoided saying he was dead...

5. Todd's 10,000 years old AT LEAST.... there is a lot about the wraith physiology that we do not know...

6. no dead body
                                7. no pronouncement of death
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X