Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of reasons. It's a bit of a tacky gimmick for starters, plus no one can play O'neill like RDA, not to mention he fact that he looks nothing like Jack at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
      Asurans were lame, the writers didn't make them into very good villains, so I was glad to see them go before being dragged on forever like in SG-1.
      They misused the Asurans because they were afraid that they would be unbeatable, just like how they only fired a drone at a time instead of waves and there was no drone fire from the Asuran homeworld during "Be All My Sins Remember'd" despite the dialog indicating it would happen.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
        My guess is that Michael will be back, in an infected Ronan. Did you notice that when he said 'time for one more trophy' he appeared to cut Ronan before the camera panned away. My guess is that he smeared a few droplets of his blood into Ronan's wounds, and Ronan is now infected with Michaels blood and will begin 'to turn' at some point.
        I thought that he was just going to take his dreadlocks as a trophy.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
          My guess is that Michael will be back, in an infected Ronan. Did you notice that when he said 'time for one more trophy' he appeared to cut Ronan before the camera panned away. My guess is that he smeared a few droplets of his blood into Ronan's wounds, and Ronan is now infected with Michaels blood and will begin 'to turn' at some point.
          that is the dumbest thing said on this thread, no maybe it was the first post on the 6th race, they come out with far out ideas.

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          I thought that he was just going to take his dreadlocks as a trophy.

Vala,
          nope, he was gonna take his head, remember on the season finale of 4 how he took the wraith queens head, it's only obvious.

people really need to stop analizing stuff and just enjoy the show, it's a great show that's gonna be missed, all most people do is judge the writing and stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            He can be saved:
            - maybe the whole series is a dream and Dr. Beckett is still sitting on the chair in Antarctica

ROFL!

That's great!
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

[QUOTE=Sokar_The_Wraith;9206244]that is the dumbest thing said on this thread, no maybe it was the first post on the 6th race, they come out with far out ideas.[QUOTE]

What makes you say that? it is a perfectly plausable scenario especially when you consider that
              Spoiler:
              there is an upcoming episode, episode 517, entitled "Infection"
              "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
              I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
              They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Why are there spoilers about a future episode? I thought these threads were meant to be clear of info about future episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                  I always never really liked Michael just because I have a stigma of Conner Trineer (sp?). Just seeing him in science fiction again brought back horrific memories of another science fiction television show he was in for 4 seasons. I wasn't glad to see him die, but I also wouldn't care if he had made it out.

Horrific.... more like devastatingly horrific and complete and utter tripe

As for Michael he is dead end of story, unless he made a clone with has now been done to death.

Yes Ford survived a fall but that was no where near as high and also he was being flooded with the enzyme at the time, Micheal fall was much higher and death would have been instantaneous

Comment

Please let him stay dead this time. Of all plots in atlantis I hated the ones with micheal the most. Teyla should have planted a nine mill in his head to make sure he would die.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGrowlmon18 View Post
                      You obviously misunderstood what he said: he said that all of his resources were destroyed by the team (mentioned in The Seed), but he considered himself as strong as ever due to his great resolve. I think he meant a wealth of information about how to infiltrate Atlantis. And that thing with cloning the baby was just creepy so I'm glad they didn't explore that.
                      i'm just saying that there is much that they could do with his storyline from this point on. he considered himself as strong as he has ever been so this could be further explored. he's like a chameleon in my opinion. whatever storyline would suit him. it's just a shame he died.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                        Wraith have secret gliding flaps of skins on their arms. It's a throwback to their bug wings...?

It wasn't covered that well in the past 5 seasons. But Michael glided to the mainland...
                        I say again, Michael's in the underwater jumper bay fixing the other jumper!
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          I say again, Michael's in the underwater jumper bay fixing the other jumper!
                          given some of the other crap i've seen from the writers this season, i'd actually believe that...

the question still remains though, what actually happened to him...

maybe he survived, but was unconscious, and now he's under 24-hour armed guard....
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                          Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                          Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

If they actually bring him back then it renders this entire episode redundant, and erodes the series' credibility further.
                            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

He's at the whim and fancy of the writers. I wanted Beckett to kill him, so there might still be a chance for that later. *groan*
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Maybe Michael implanted a chip with his memories and genetic code inside Carson. Now that Michael is dead, the chip has activated and will turn Carson into Michael. /Batman: RotJ

Comment

Working...
                                X