This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well good thing this is a Science Fiction show, because in real life they would be dead.
    Yup that is how I see it

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Here you go

Spoiler:
    Yep
    Thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 31 March 2008, 01:15 PM. Reason: <sp>

Comment

.: Oh my gosh, Pajus - chapter two was so beautifully tragic!

.: Are you going to writer one for "Trio"? I want to see Keller die in great detail

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: Oh my gosh, Pajus - chapter two was so beautifully tragic!
        People keep saying that. It was only physics with my OTP in the middle

.: Are you going to writer one for "Trio"? I want to see Keller die in great detail
        Overgrown sissy-toy and Whining baby are beneath my contempt, but I could take it as a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Well good thing this is a Science Fiction show, because in real life they would be dead.
          Indeed. A science fiction show with all of that alien technology to make sure that that catastrophe doesn't happen.

And if I may ask, what exactly happened in Kindred that would've hurt the baby? All I remember is Teyla standing, walking, and talking in a cell, and then lying down on a bed.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            And if I may ask, what exactly happened in Kindred that would've hurt the baby? All I remember is Teyla standing, walking, and talking in a cell, and then lying down on a bed.
            Yes, it was very exciting. [/sarcasm] Umm, there was the injection that Michael gave - that could have hurt the baby.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I doubt it. Michael wanted the baby alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrakis2013 View Post
                It doesn't make sense to me Lorne, Zalenka, or Chuck get ousted. SG-1 didn't get rid of Reynolds, Doc Lee or Walter.
                As much as I disagree with everything else you said there... this part needs to be repeated. They won't nix Chuck/Zelenka/Lorne unless it's for a really, really, really good reason. Their deaths won't cause an upspike in viewers, it won't shake up the cast or the show any, etc. There is no logical reason to get rid of these supporting characters unless it serves a very important plot point, more so then even Grodin's death (as he was only around for 1 season, and the others will have been around by 4/5 seasons in season 5).

I don't think any major character will be nixed this season... however, that Egyptian marine there... yeah, only non-American/EU marine? Dead... so dead

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                  They won't nix Chuck/Zelenka/Lorne unless it's for a really, really, really good reason. Their deaths won't cause an upspike in viewers, it won't shake up the cast or the show any, etc. There is no logical reason to get rid of these supporting characters unless it serves a very important plot point, more so then even Grodin's death (as he was only around for 1 season, and the others will have been around by 4/5 seasons in season 5).
                  All the more reason to kill them... it works for them and against them at the same time.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Indeed. A science fiction show with all of that alien technology to make sure that that catastrophe doesn't happen.

I love this show because it is Science Fiction but it's not real depth tecno babble science fiction. Um does that make sense? It's basically a simple solution and that's that. I think the show's characters, drama, comic relief, action, suspense, and adventure are what makes this show and SG-1 great.

It's a SCI FI show, I watch to escape the real world, I don't care what applies to real life or not. That is my opinion of course. Some folks like the show to be very realistic. Well there are limits to everything, and too real would make the show non-SCI FI.
                    sigpic

Comment

They won't nix Chuck/Zelenka/Lorne unless it's for a really, really, really good reason. Their deaths won't cause an upspike in viewers, it won't shake up the cast or the show any, etc.
                      .: *cough*Carson*cough*Elizabeth*cough*Kate*cough*

.: TPTB never learn. Besides, they seem to like killing people just for the sake of killing them.

Comment

.:
                        *cough*Carson*cough*Elizabeth*cough*Kate*cough*
                        Er...Carson and Elizabeth were main characters, and were knocked off to shake things up/executive meddling. As for Kate... umm... they wanted to stop the Teyla/Kate femslash fics before they moved beyond FH?

Honestly, I think they ran out of story ideas that would fit Kate in... SG-1 didn't use psychiatrists that often, and maybe TPTB felt Atlantis didn't need one either. So instead of having Kate just disappear/be Jonas'd, they decided giving her a death and some kind of death would be better... just my reasoning. I could be dead wrong through

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

As for Kate... umm... they wanted to stop the Teyla/Kate femslash fics before they moved beyond FH?
                          If I can green you... Otherwise, GREEN!!

Comment

Er...Carson and Elizabeth were main characters, and were knocked off to shake things up/executive meddling.
                            .: Both crappy reasons IMO

Honestly, I think they ran out of story ideas that would fit Kate in...
                            .: They run out of story ideas a lot these days. Well, come on, come up with some

.: LOL @ FH

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              If I can green you... Otherwise, GREEN!!
                              Well c'mon! Everything involving Kate has to involve you as well in one way or another does it not?

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Well c'mon! Everything involving Kate has to involve you as well in one way or another does it not?
                                How else will Jelgate's 4th law come to pass if it doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X