This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefferyb View Post
    We are saying who's next but Sam is leaving so isn't that enough of a who's next.
    I think the question is not so much about who's leaving, but more about who's going to bite the dust. And Sam ain't dying... too bad.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

its gonna be todd

Comment

Who's next?

I put my vote in for Keller. (here's hoping!) And I really think that the wraith should feed on her, that's how she goes.

I agree with most people I think they will get rid of Lorne (bad idea) coz he's popular and a good character and will cut into bimbo time so he's gotta go!

sigpic

Comment

Actually, Season 5 is the resurrection season. People will come back from the dead. They will also find out they are Cylons......oh crap wrong show again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Actually, Season 5 is the resurrection season. People will come back from the dead. They will also find out they are Cylons......oh crap wrong show again.
            You really need to stop confusing shows, people will think you're a Cylon

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              You really need to stop confusing shows, people will think you're a Cylon
              Hey they are both great shows.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Hey they are both great shows.
                Yeah after doing a run through of the complete BSG series to date I've found it to be better than I originally thought the first time round

...4 Days till S4!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jefferyb View Post
                  We are saying who's next but Sam is leaving so isn't that enough of a who's next. But I have a feeling something big is going to happen with someone this season. The one that would stun the most would be like Jeannie or Teyla's baby.
                  Teyla's baby doesn't count

If you want, I can give you my "S4 tally of how many times the individual characters would have died had it not been for TPTBs total disregard for the laws of physics"

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Teyla's baby doesn't count

If you want, I can give you my "S4 tally of how many times the individual characters would have died had it not been for TPTBs total disregard for the laws of physics"
                    Hey Pajus can I check that out? it sounds interesting

Comment

.: I'm tired of people saying that Keller whining is like Carson whining. Because I think the difference between their whining is pretty evident. Carson was adorable when he whined, made ya wanna go hug him, and eventually he would just suck it up and get the job done. He was also more getting used to going offworld season three and 'whined' considerably less. He was also a warm, aforementioned adorable character, so he had that for him.

.: Keller is just obnoxious when she whines and her tinny voice gets on my nerves that me eardrums might burst. She's a horrible character, horribly written and poor Jewel doesn't have much to work off of. She's not adorable when she whines; instead of "I wanna go hug the poor guy" she's asking for "shut the hell up". Whining aside, she also has tons of other things going against her.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Remember how they already made us believe in season 2 that Lorne was dead... Can't for the life of me remember the episode name.
                      .: Yes, that was Coup d'Etat. Good episode. I was listening to the commentary a few weeks back and one of the producer/PTB dudes (Gero? I dunno anymore...) was saying when the spoilers were released for the episode, it cited "Lorne's Murder". At that fans started mailing in their letters for our loved Lorne. And yet TPTB have learned nothing. Don't kill off loved characters. Lorne is loved. Don't kill him. Oh, wait; yes, you have to kill him, because he is loved.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                      Since Keller is following the same screentime trend as Carson, I think it's only fitting for her to meet a nasty fate at the hands of an exploding benign mass this season.
                      .: She's probably getting more screentime based on by the number of episodes she was in, Carson was only briefly in some episodes while almost every episode with her features her heavily. I'm all for the benign mass, though I was something more bloody, violent, and painful. After she's been tortured, poked and prodded like a voodoo doll you can reduce her to a pile of charred remains.

.: Yes, please, Pajus. That's what you're here for. Exciting death by physics is a wonderful way to start my day

Comment

Hey Pajus can I check that out? it sounds interesting
                        Spoiler:

Sheppard: 4: Adrift (implosive compression), Midway, The last man (Black hole), The last man (sandstorm)
                        McKay: 3: Adrift (implosive compression), Spoils of War (fed on by a Wraith queen), Trio (room collapses into the abyss)
                        Ronon: 1: Adrift (implosive compression)
                        Teyla: 2: Adrift (implosive compression), The Kindred (during rescue operation)
                        Keller: 2: Adrift (implosive compression), Trio (free fall into the hole)
                        Carter: 1: Trio (free fall into the hole)
                        Zelenka: 1: Adrift (implosive compression)
                        Teyla's baby: 2(that poor kid has one reckless mother): Be all my sins remember'd, The Kindred

Comment

.: Poor baby

.: If I may ask though - what is "implosive compression" and how does it occur in that context?

Comment

Spoiler:

Sheppard: 4: Adrift (implosive compression), Midway (suffocation), The last man (Black hole), The last man (sandstorm)
                            McKay: 3: Adrift (implosive compression), Spoils of War (fed on by a Wraith queen), Trio (room collapses into the abyss)
                            Teyla's baby: 2(that poor kid has one reckless mother): Be all my sins remember'd (killed by stunner blast), The Kindred (dies during a premature childbirth)
                            Thanks
                            Spoiler:
                            The implosive compession is that from when they shrunk the shield to encompass only the tower?

Comment

Spoiler:

Sheppard: 4: Adrift (implosive compression), Midway, The last man (Black hole), The last man (sandstorm)
                              Teyla's baby: 2(that poor kid has one reckless mother): Be all my sins remember'd, The Kindred
                              Well good thing this is a Science Fiction show, because in real life they would be dead.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                .: Poor baby

.: If I may ask though - what is "implosive compression" and how does it occur in that context?
                                Here you go

Thanks
                                Spoiler:
                                The implosive compession is that from when they shrunk the shield to encompass only the tower?
                                Spoiler:
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X