X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    I think that would be a bad idea
    Which is exactly why there is a very high probability that it will happen...
    Still waiting for a / romance... *sigh*

"You are very clever -- I will even give you brilliant; but there is brilliant, and then there's me."

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska View Post
      Which is exactly why there is a very high probability that it will happen...
      that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrakis2013 View Post
        Caldwell would be the one I can see being removed via Daedalus getting destroyed later in season or in season Finale.
        Carter takes reigns as ship captain in Pegasus in her ship, Phoenix.
        Beckett is medical officer on Atlantis.
        Keller is medical officer aboard Phoenix.
        Teyla I can see could be taken out of cast because of the baby issue but could come back as guest whenever they wanted.
        Woolsey gets recalled. Sheppard gets promoted base commander.
        McKay stays put.
        It doesn't make sense to me Lorne, Zalenka, or Chuck get ousted. SG-1 didn't get rid of Reynolds, Doc Lee or Walter. I can't see them getting rid of Michael as a bad guy for the same reason as this. Maybe he keeps coming after Teylas baby.
        yeh good point about walter and doc lee but i disagree with reynolds because he was like the 6th version of himself they kept killing (or just getting rid of) those guys.
        The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

i don't want anyone one to go. i like all of them.
          Lorne better not be the one. I liked the sound of 'General Lorne'
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, Keller, please!! (Is anyone convinced she´s a doctor??)
            If that´s the case, a whining, whining one....
            Spoiler:

Comment

no! they cant kill off Lorne if they do they are going to get a serious talking to, we have lost to many good characters already.they could just make us think they were dead some of the time stave off the actual killings
              Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
              The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
              "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
              Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
              When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
              When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
              But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                Yes, Keller, please!! (Is anyone convinced she´s a doctor??)
                If that´s the case, a whining, whining one....
                Kind of like a Scottish doctor everytime he went offworld
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Kind of like a Scottish doctor everytime he went offworld
                  Guess you have a point...f
                  But at least when he did it, it was funny!
                  But it´s not keller against beckett really, I just don´t "get" here character yet - who is she?? it´s up to the writers to prove me wrong!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Remember how they already made us believe in season 2 that Lorne was dead... Can't for the life of me remember the episode name.

I say Zelenka or Lorne are up next... Michael maybe but only if they get tired writing for him (which they have yet to start).

I think they like Todd too much to have something happening to him, or he just disappears like Ford.

But I'm quite sure we're going to be loosing several unnamed and named characters in season 5 and I send my humble condolences out to all the people who are about to loose a favorite character.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If enough people vote for Keller, then perhaps the "Character Who Never Should Have Been Born" will go bye-bye.

*crossing fingers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrakis2013 View Post
                        Caldwell would be the one I can see being removed via Daedalus getting destroyed later in season or in season Finale.
                        Carter takes reigns as ship captain in Pegasus in her ship, Phoenix.
                        Beckett is medical officer on Atlantis.
                        Keller is medical officer aboard Phoenix.
                        Well partly i agree, only i think it is more lickely TPTB would put Beckett on the Phoenix, because Keller will become a regular castmember in Season 5.

I voted for Teyla, after that the baby is born, I dont think she will be the warrior she once was and I dunno, it is what i think

Comment

I hope its Colonel Ellis

but not Lorne I want him too be a regalur
                          sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Voting purely based on who's the most annoying, I'm going for Woolsey. He can whine and be obstinate most of the season and then have a heroic yet grisly death saving the city in the last episode.

Since Keller is following the same screentime trend as Carson, I think it's only fitting for her to meet a nasty fate at the hands of an exploding benign mass this season.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Remember how they already made us believe in season 2 that Lorne was dead... Can't for the life of me remember the episode name.
                            I think it was Coup.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              I think it was Coup.
                              Coup d'Etat... that's the one. Thanks.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We are saying who's next but Sam is leaving so isn't that enough of a who's next. But I have a feeling something big is going to happen with someone this season. The one that would stun the most would be like Jeannie or Teyla's baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X