This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I was not joking either. Seriously, I like a lot of people here who are "Anti" but I just don't get why they hate the show so much. That is just how I feel. Nothing personal or anything.
    Yeah I understand what you mean... I suppose it's all down to different points of view

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yeah I understand what you mean... I suppose it's all down to different points of view
      I'm not anti. I like what I've seen of season four (Wraith lover) so...

I have little to complain about. The only thing I could think of, were they to cancel it after season 5, is that they didn't do much... Dunno why it feels that way... It's so different from SG-1, then? But it'll change in 5 when new people start showing their heads.

Fenrir, I thought I congratulated you on 9,999 yesterday? And now you're almost at 300 more?

^ Spammer.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

I have little to complain about. The only thing I could think of, were they to cancel it after season 5, is that they didn't do much... Dunno why it feels that way... It's so different from SG-1, then? But it'll change in 5 when new people start showing their heads.

Fenrir, I thought I congratulated you on 9,999 yesterday? And now you're almost at 300 more?

^ Spammer.

See, what I like about the Wraith is that they evolved and have become more complexed. When you look at Todd and Michael. Now I think it is time for a new enemy, something totally different. But, at the same time keep the Wraith still a threat.
        sigpic

Comment

I have little to complain about with S4 and all the more to look forward to with S5

^ Spammer.

Spammer? It is not through the power of spamming that my post count has risen

...And the FoXz does not spam!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            I have little to complain about with S4 and all the more to look forward to with S5
            We all have different standards of what we think makes a good show. As much as I liked S4, it went in new direction with character and storyline. Making such a dramatic change is bound to makes some people displeased. I have high hopes for S5. Lets hope they are met.

Spammer? It is not through the power of spamming that my post count has risen

...And the FoXz does not spam!
            Trust not the FoXz for he is built on lies and misdeeds.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              We all have different standards of what we think makes a good show. As much as I liked S4, it went in new direction with character and storyline. Making such a dramatic change is bound to makes some people displeased. I have high hopes for S5. Lets hope they are met.
              Indeed, there was alot of change with season 4... I really liked the dark feel to this past season and I'm hoping season 5 will be a continuation of that

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Trust not the FoXz for he is built on lies and misdeeds.
              That's amusing coming from a false god!

...BSG S4 is on in less than 9 hours and I'm soo excited I havent't slept

"Heed not the words of the jelgate for his sole purpose is to lead you away from the path... Athia of Veiraga listened to the jelgate and fell into darkness, she pleaded to be shown the light but the jelgate found amusement in the torment of her lost soul and so did nothing to help... thus is the way of the jelgate"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Hey! Cool! Reiko and I live within only about 150 miles from each other!

So many times have I visited Seattle. I think me and my family got lost there once, or thrice.
                .: Should I be afraid?

.: It can be easy to get lost in Seattle, especially with all the Starbucks ... one on every corner

Comment

Working...
                X