This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh i like DG better........Lots and lots of Teyla whump and........blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood......heeheheeheheeeehehheheehe
    You're... you're... *gulp* ...a whumper?

Here we go with the pictures

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    So I got a little creative in the why do people hate Keller thread.
    Yeah that pic is awsome

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    I don't think Universe sounds that good, definitely not if it means quitting with Atlantis...

It's just the same thing, but on a ship... And won't the gate addy constantly change?
    I like the Sound of SG:U... I just don't want SGA cut short for it, hopefully the fact SG:U hasn't got the greenlight yet (AFAIK) is a good sign for a possible 6th season...

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I say they wait until SGA has run its course before showing Univerese. By that I say wait until production costs get to high or the ratings get too bad.
    Or TPTB find a way to make it work with both shows, they've had the practice with 2 (technically 3) seasons of SGA and SG1... so they know how to do it and bringing in some new writers for SG:U while keeping the present writers with Atlantis and pehaps doing shift work with the head writers work work well IMO...

I don't know. I think if they keep the teams on SGA and not have them work on SGU, have a seperate team, then it could work. As you know Wright and Cooper seem to be more involved with Season 5. They were involved with Season 4 as well, but it seems they have more eps. If you don't like Wright or Cooper's work, then it's almost safe to say you hate the entire SG franchise. But maybe you are right, maybe running two series at the same time will lose quality. I saw that with Season 9 and Season 2 of SGA. Season 8 and 1, and Season's 3 and 10 were more than fine for me though. So who knows.
    I don't think there will be a loss in quality if done right, S3 (SGA) was much better than S2 so TPTB obviously found ways of stretching their abilities to fit both shows...

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    I think that's pretty much what most of us hope

Comment

So wow, people here are really not liking Keller.
      sigpic

Comment

Yup, what happened to that thread "why do people hate Keller"? ...the other got closed.

Comment

Apparently things were getting too personal about both fans and the actress. So the mods shut it down to see if it could be salvaged. But apparently it can't so that thread's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Apparently things were getting too personal about both fans and the actress. So the mods shut it down to see if it could be salvaged. But apparently it can't so that thread's gone.
            I noticed it getting a bit personal yesterday, thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              Yup, what happened to that thread "why do people hate Keller"? ...the other got closed.
              It's still there, it is just invisible to the regular members. Yes, I know all the mod tricks, Muhahahahaha! Sky is likely just cleaning it up, then she might reinstate it once it's been Noodlized.
              sigpic

Comment

It's still there, it is just invisible to the regular members. Yes, I know all the mod tricks, Muhahahahaha! Sky is likely just cleaning it up, then she might reinstate it once it's been Noodlized.
                LOL

I thought it had been moved to somewhere else on the forum, I knew all that about Mods turning threads invisible or moving them to a V.I.P folder that only Mods etc can access...

Comment

LOL

I thought it had been moved to somewhere else on the forum, I knew all that about Mods turning threads invisible or moving them to a V.I.P folder that only Mods etc can access...
                  Well with SCI FI we just make them invisible the posts/threads. We usually don't delete posts or threads. Just because if we need to see a reminder of what someone said or who and how someone was causing trouble. The posts/threads remain in the same forum, they are just made invisible.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well with SCI FI we just make them invisible the posts/threads. We usually don't delete posts or threads. Just because if we need to see a reminder of what someone said or who and how someone was causing trouble. The posts/threads remain in the same forum, they are just made invisible.
                    So the SCI FI forum is alot bigger from a mods perspective because there is all those extra threads, I'm not sure I'd ever want to be a Mod... far too much hastle

Comment

I don't think the thread will re-appear. This is what Tame posted on the Pro Jewel/Keller thread.

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      Since it looks like we Have both a Pro and an Anti Keller thread we will not be bringing the *What up with ppl hating Keller* thread back out. Due to the amount of actress bashing as well as persoanl attacks on members it just is not worth the effort to delete half a thread only to then have to merge select posts into either the Pro or the Anti threads here.

There is also a thread titled *The Anti Cast Transplant* thread that would be applicable to how some feel as well so all of the opinions voiced in the thread have a place to be heard with resorting to the bad behavior.

Thank You
                      Tamefarrar
                      GateWorld Moderator
                      But you're right. Who would want to have to sort out constant bickering.

Comment

I don't think the thread will re-appear. This is what Tame posted on the Pro Jewel/Keller thread.
                        Thanks for quoting Tame's post, I checked out the thread a few times because I found it interesting, but I didn't want to get involved myself... When you said the thread had been removed for moderation I thought it was going for good.

But you're right. Who would want to have to sort out constant bickering.
                        I think it would get me down, especially with some of the issues that a Mod has to deal with... I'm more happy just to post

Comment

i dont see why ppl hate keller, i think shes a great character

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            i dont see why ppl hate keller, i think shes a great character
                            Indeed Keller is

Comment

I noticed it getting a bit personal yesterday, thanks for letting me know
                              What did I miss?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                What did I miss?
                                Just this (Posted in Pro Keller thread):
                                Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Since it looks like we Have both a Pro and an Anti Keller thread we will not be bringing the *What up with ppl hating Keller* thread back out. Due to the amount of actress bashing as well as persoanl attacks on members it just is not worth the effort to delete half a thread only to then have to merge select posts into either the Pro or the Anti threads here.

There is also a thread titled *The Anti Cast Transplant* thread that would be applicable to how some feel as well so all of the opinions voiced in the thread have a place to be heard with resorting to the bad behavior.

Thank You
                                Tamefarrar
                                GateWorld Moderator
                                I was just wondering about that thread and where it had gone...

Comment

Working...
                                X