X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Just this (Posted in Pro Keller thread):

I was just wondering about that thread and where it had gone...
    *sigh* Sometimes I hate this place.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I avoid some subjects of discussion

Comment

I know the feeling. Even some neutral threads I refuse to visit anymore.

Comment

You're... you're... *gulp* ...a whumper?
          What's wrong with that! *looks innocent*

I'm quite excited about all the eps at the end of S5 that we barely know anything about yet! In my wonderful imagination they are going to be great expecially CSI: Atlantis, The Red Shirt Diaries and Hexed (crossing fingers for the green light )
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            LOL ...as long as you're not into whumping Foxes

I'm quite excited about all the eps at the end of S5 that we barely know anything about yet! In my wonderful imagination they are going to be great expecially CSI: Atlantis, The Red Shirt Diaries and Hexed (crossing fingers for the green light )
            I bet all the Shep whumpers are crossing their fingers for 'Hexed' ...There isn't an ep of S5 I don't like the look of yet, but 'Search& Rescue', 'Daedalus Variations' and 'Whispers' are probably my top 3 right now

Comment

LOL ...as long as you're not into whumping Foxes

I thought the jelgate was the only one into stuff like that

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

The entire season is going to be great.

Comment

The entire season is going to be great.
                  Quoted for Mother Fraking Truth

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                  Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

It is just crazy and stupid. This is a place for discussion and debate. There should be no segregation. Give me a break. It is like a war. Anti vs. Pro, it has gone from bad and worse. I'm sorry now it's Praisers vs Complainers Same ******* thing. Not saying the Pro folks are innocent, but we did not bite first. Some people are just too damn negative and have gone too far with attacking fans and the cast and crew, especially Joe M. People will say Season 5 sucks, and it has not even air yet, WTF? People said Season 4 sucked and have not even watched it. Yup, I am sure going to respect their opinion.
                    sigpic

Comment

You're... you're... *gulp* ...a whumper?
                      Yep...I thought you all knew that already I'm a Teyla whumper

See that's why i don't venture into most threads because it just upsets me and i hate to see Teyla getting bashed....I just get too upset because she is my favourite and i don't understand why they bash her so much sometimes

Anywho why can't people have a civilised debate without insulting each other or the actresses for that matter..I mean we all like different things so there is no right or wrong,just what that individual person believes and not everyone is going to agree on everything so why does it always have to turn into a fight of who's right and who's wrong....They would get on so much better if they just admitted one thing...............................................That i'm always right

Yeah what's wrong with that my Shep whumper you

And what about the Queen hmmmmmmm......It's gonna be an epic Teyla ep and this makes me so happy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                        Quoted for Mother Fraking Truth
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Yep...I thought you all knew that already I'm a Teyla whumper
                          Most of us do.

See that's why i don't venture into most threads because it just upsets me and i hate to see Teyla getting bashed....I just get too upset because she is my favourite and i don't understand why they bash her so much sometimes
                          I know the feeling. I love Teyla and it really ticks me off when I see her getting bashed same with Keller. Sometimes I just want to...

Anywho why can't people have a civilised debate without insulting each other or the actresses for that matter..I mean we all like different things so there is no right or wrong,just what that individual person believes and not everyone is going to agree on everything so why does it always have to turn into a fight of who's right and who's wrong....
                          I have no idea but it's not just here it happens on many websites. I disagree with a few here quite often but do my best to remain civil. I wish everyone would.

They would get on so much better if they just admitted one thing...............................................That i'm always right

And what about the Queen hmmmmmmm......It's gonna be an epic Teyla ep and this makes me so happy
                          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

I thought the jelgate was the only one into stuff like that
                            Indeed

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            It is just crazy and stupid. This is a place for discussion and debate. There should be no segregation. Give me a break. It is like a war. Anti vs. Pro, it has gone from bad and worse. I'm sorry now it's Praisers vs Complainers Same ******* thing. Not saying the Pro folks are innocent, but we did not bite first. Some people are just too damn negative and have gone too far with attacking fans and the cast and crew, especially Joe M. People will say Season 5 sucks, and it has not even air yet, WTF? People said Season 4 sucked and have not even watched it. Yup, I am sure going to respect their opinion.
                            I've said it before but I believe it was the creation of threads with the sole purpose of either "Praising" or "Complaining" about a subject without people with opposing opinions being able to debate the issues that gave rise to the Anti vs Pro thing... That's why I was originally opposed to these threads being allowed for S5.

Comment

I know the feeling. I love Teyla and it really ticks me off when I see her getting bashed same with Keller. Sometimes I just want to...
                              Yeah send O'Neill onto them...He'll sort them out

I have no idea but it's not just here it happens on many websites. I disagree with a few here quite often but do my best to remain civil. I wish everyone would.
                              It does? I've not been onto another site that they argue like that...But then again i don't go onto many forums so i wouldn't know
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Yeah send O'Neill onto them...He'll sort them out

It does? I've not been onto another site that they argue like that...But then again i don't go onto many forums so i wouldn't know
                                Yeah the scifi forum can get nasty but the worst i'd say is the forum on gamespot.

Comment

Working...
                                X