• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    of course not

hallowed is the google
    Hallowed indeed!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Did you guys read Joe M's blog. Joe surely reassured the fans who were worried that they were only cast for looks. He posted an excellent explanation. I think this team will be a winner.

Edit: Sorry wrong choice of words. Sticking it would be to the nay-sayers.
    I bet JM's blog got bombarded... eitherway I'm glad he posted that, not everyone will take to it, actually I can already imagine some responses but it doesn't matter we have it from JM himself

at least those that survive
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I bet JM's blog got bombarded... eitherway I'm glad he posted that, not everyone will take to it, actually I can already imagine some responses but it doesn't matter we have it from JM himself
      actually no it didn't

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Indeed
      IIRC Porter will definitely survive
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I think it's good they want to balance the male and female cast.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's good they want to balance the male and female cast.
          yup I'm very much looking forward to Whisper's
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I've grown to like Woolsey actually.
            I agree, Woolsey is a very interesting character. I'm looking forward to S5 solely because of Woolsey. (and maybe because of Tracker)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bea View Post
              I know. Nobody's said anything definitive about the dreads. Although it may be he's choosing to keep them now, and will either have them off in the latter half of season five, or will just deal with them until he can't take it anymore.
              I've noticed.Maybe he changed his mind?Oh Jumperone thanks for the green.What sig in particular though I have mine on rotate.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I've noticed.Maybe he changed his mind?
                hopefully Joe will say something

Oh Jumperone thanks for the green.What sig in particular though I have mine on rotate.
                LOL yeah I noticed I think you have two new sigs (the S/J and Vala) right?
                sigpic

Comment

Well now I have to put Jumper_One and Mitchell82 on ignore.. They're shippers.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    huh? LOL those are Mitch's sigs, not mine and according to Linzi (?) (maybe Peg?) I'm also a whumper so there you go
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh come now, jelgate! Shippers aren't as bad as whumpers... or thunkers, most of the time

Particularly McKay/Carter shippers

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by andrewTellis View Post
                        I agree, Woolsey is a very interesting character. I'm looking forward to S5 solely because of Woolsey. (and maybe because of Tracker)
                        My concern with Woolsey is that he will have a strong enough impact to last more than just one season. This show cannot end after only 5 seasons.

LOL, in all seriousness, once you red me for a ridiculous reason , like having an opinion, you shall go on ignore. If someones red me and I deserved it, I'll let it slide.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                          Oh come now, jelgate! Shippers aren't as bad as whumpers...
                          really? oh and you realize what'll happen when Peg, Linzi, sherryw or some other whumper reads this

or thunkers, most of the time
                          that depends

Particularly McKay/Carter shippers

that's just wrong! but hey go ahead, everybody knows it'll never happen
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL, in all seriousness, once you red me for a ridiculous reason , like having an opinion, you shall go on ignore. If someones red me and I deserved it, I'll let it slide.
                            What?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

My concern with Woolsey is that he will have a strong enough impact to last more than just one season. This show cannot end after only 5 seasons.
                              have you seen this interview with AT?
                              SCI FI: Season 5 Atlantis has seen some changes, to say the least, encouraging some fans but outraging others. What's your take on the Robert Picardo controversy?
                              AT: Well, first of all, I love him. I can't back off from the fact that I really like him as a human being. And I think he's a wonderful actor. I think he's the perfect addition. The character of Woolsey creates such great character tension which is what the Stargate writers are so good at. The banter. Making it not only poignant but funny. It's what makes people love the Stargate franchise. It feeds perfectly into that, in my opinion.

SCI FI: You've got Woolsey inside the Wraith outside, what more do you want?
                              AT: (laughs) Exactly! It's like a perfect balance of tension.
                              http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2008/...uary-And-More/
                              sigpic

Comment

What?
                                if he deserved the red then it's ok but if it's just because you have a different opinion on something you'll be ignored right Brian?

btw yes I'm a shipper: Jumper_One/Sam
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X