• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep...I thought you all knew that already I'm a Teyla whumper
    Ohh... No I didn't know ...or more likely I was just ignoring the signs

See that's why i don't venture into most threads because it just upsets me and i hate to see Teyla getting bashed....I just get too upset because she is my favourite and i don't understand why they bash her so much sometimes
    I know exactly what you mean...

Anywho why can't people have a civilised debate without insulting each other or the actresses for that matter..I mean we all like different things so there is no right or wrong,just what that individual person believes and not everyone is going to agree on everything so why does it always have to turn into a fight of who's right and who's wrong....
    All can be explained by the definition of everyone here... *FAN*

They would get on so much better if they just admitted one thing...............................................That i'm always right
    LOL

And what about the Queen hmmmmmmm......It's gonna be an epic Teyla ep and this makes me so happy
    It definately sounds like a good ep so far...

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Awsome

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      LOL ...as long as you're not into whumping Foxes

I bet all the Shep whumpers are crossing their fingers for 'Hexed' ...There isn't an ep of S5 I don't like the look of yet, but 'Search& Rescue', 'Daedalus Variations' and 'Whispers' are probably my top 3 right now
      No whumping of Foxes allowed! Unless Shep transforms into one

Totally can't wait for S&R , I love the concept of Whispers, my only reservation is the lack of Teyla, Ronon and McKay but I still think it will be great! And DV is the wonderous team ep! YAY!

Yeah what's wrong with that my Shep whumper you

And what about the Queen hmmmmmmm......It's gonna be an epic Teyla ep and this makes me so happy
      I was listing eps in the second half of S5! TQ is number 9 isn't it, and of course I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to see Shep's face when The Hive jumps into Hyperspace
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Awsome... Then I hope Shep never turns into a Fox, otherwise I'll have all you Sheppy whumpers to worry about

Totally can't wait for S&R , I love the concept of Whispers, my only reservation is the lack of Teyla, Ronon and McKay but I still think it will be great! And DV is the wonderous team ep! YAY!
        Yup, I really like sound of DV also being a 'team ep' ...I think this season there will be more of a balance between team eps and character focused...

Comment

Yeah the scifi forum can get nasty but the worst i'd say is the forum on gamespot.
          Oh i ain't been on that site!

Ohh... No I didn't know ...or more likely I was just ignoring the signs
          Yup you were probably just ignoring the signs.....The big flashing neon signs

All can be explained by the definition of everyone here... *FAN*
          Yes indeedy!

It definately sounds like a good ep so far...
          Yep,any Teyla ep for me is a good ep

I was listing eps in the second half of S5! TQ is number 9 isn't it, and of course I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to see Shep's face when The Hive jumps into Hyperspace
          Oh righty,heh my bad...I've been staying away from JM's blog so i don't know about any eps unless you tell me and you're gonna tell me if there's any Teyla news,right
          sigpic

Comment

Yup you were probably just ignoring the signs.....The big flashing neon signs
            Well someone must have forgot to pay their electricity bill because those "big flashing neon signs" weren't working

Comment

Well someone must have forgot to pay their electricity bill because those "big flashing neon signs" weren't working
              ohhhh whoops...... there,fixed...I've paid my bill
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

...awwww ain't he a little cutie
                  sigpic

Comment

...awwww ain't he a little cutie
                    LOL

Comment

Here we go with the pictures
                      Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      It's still there, it is just invisible to the regular members. Yes, I know all the mod tricks, Muhahahahaha! Sky is likely just cleaning it up, then she might reinstate it once it's been Noodlized.

What's wrong with that! *looks innocent*
                      LOL ...as long as you're not into whumping Foxes
                      ...or jumpers

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

I thought the jelgate was the only one into stuff like that
                      yeah jelgate really enjoyed jumping whumpers err... I mean whumping jumpers

The entire season is going to be great.

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

Yeah send O'Neill onto them...He'll sort them out
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        yeah jelgate really enjoyed jumping whumpers err... I mean whumping jumpers
                        LOL

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yeah go O'Neill...Sort em out....Man does he get hotter as he gets older

Man i just went into the straight Atlantis ship picture game and now their at it there too....Why can't they just play the game and leave the ship debates to their respective threads...That's what i do,everyone on here probably knows i'm a John/Teyla shipper but you don't see me talking about it on other threads.....I try to keep quiet about it and just stick to the John/Teyla ship dicussion thread when i want to talk about it...Why can't others do the same...I mean it's only supposed to be a game for crying out loud

Well if their gonna start that i ain't gonna go into that thread anymore

Ok rant over
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah go O'Neill...Sort em out....
                            woohoo

Man does he get hotter as he gets older
                            um I'm not sure

Man i just went into the straight Atlantis ship picture game and now their at it there too....Why can't they just play the game and leave the ship debates to their respective threads...That's what i do,everyone on here probably knows i'm a John/Teyla shipper but you don't see me talking about it on other threads.....I try to keep quiet about it and just stick to the John/Teyla ship dicussion thread when i want to talk about it...Why can't others do the same...I mean it's only supposed to be a game for crying out loud

Ok rant over
                            go ahead and talk about J/T if you want to but it's gonna be pretty lame since nobody else ships them
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ok rant over
                              Yeah I've noticed that kind of thing going on, it's a bit sad really everyone has a right to thier own opinions, likes/dislikes... saying one ship is more valid than another or pandering votes for one of those games is as pathetic as 'sock puppets' IMO and it ruins the game for others...

Comment

go ahead and talk about J/T if you want to but it's gonna be pretty lame since nobody else ships them

haha,very funny

I know alot of people don't like ships,well unless it's space ships...but anywho they don't like to talk about it hence why there's threads for it,so people who like a certain ship can go into it and talk about it till their hearts content...So i try to keep any JT talk to a minimum when i'm in other threads..I don't know why others can't just do the same,if they did there wouldn't be so much arguing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X