This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Obviously that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I'd be interested to understand your reasoning behind that statement, that "nearly all" the episodes in Season 4 are rip-offs of SG1. I personally am not seeing that so maybe you could explain which SG1 episodes you think nearly all the Season 4 SGA episodes are ripping off and in what way? What SG1 episode, for example, does Reunion rip off? Or Missing? Or Spoils of War? Or Trio?
    There was a fantastic post I saw a few weeks ago about how "Atlantis IS SG-1", but I can't find it anywhere... maybe the mods deleted it.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, found it.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i feel the series had no vision for the first 3 seasons ( season 3 perfect example) But now i feel Joe and Paul are trying to give the show a direction and trying to take some of the old stories and trying to incorporate the past into the current and future seasons.

i feel that the series is going somewhere
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
        Amanda's leaving the show wouldn't be an issue at all if Torri hadn't been kicked off. And I would say that signing someone to a 6 year contract then, only going through half of it was reason enough for her to be upset, especially if she moved there to do the show.
        Contracts arent written in stone. Those contracts have a "back door" if TPTB are not satisfied with the person in question. I guess I just don't see them as evil as you.

I also don't see how you can have a follow up with the whole "Repli-Weir" thing without Weir. Yeah I know they'll come up with some back story, change her into someone/somethig else. But it won't work for me, they teased Wier now we're not going to get that. I respect that you guys like JM. I don't.... Sorry. But I still love the show, I just don't want it to become BSG.
        So try as you may but I'll never be a Mallozzi Hugger.
        First there was no way that JM could know that she would refuse to come back hence why he left it open and second how is this becoming BSG?
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well I think by the end of this season, there will be a new story arc, or an old story arc combined with a new one. I also heard there will be a new ally and enemy next season? I think it is time for SGA to have a new enemy, but keep the Wraith still a threat.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Well I think by the end of this season, there will be a new story arc, or an old story arc combined with a new one. I also heard there will be a new ally and enemy next season? I think it is time for SGA to have a new enemy, but keep the Wraith still a threat.
            well as of right now we can take out the wraith at will. so i think their will take a back seat for a while .

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              well as of right now we can take out the wraith at will. so i think their will take a back seat for a while .
              How did you come to that conclusion?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

That is why I think...

Spoiler:
                The Michael arc will be very interesting, since he is more complex and not just a Wraith per say.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  How did you come to that conclusion?
                  after BAMSR we could attack the wraith and win IMO every time.

Comment

I was under the impression that you thought we could take out all the Wraith.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

in time we can destroy the hives which would take time and that would definelty slow them down and then we could attack the planets their live on

Comment

I think the Wraith have become very dynamic and a lot smarter. Take Todd and Michael for an example. It will not be about numbers, it will be with how smart and clever they fight now. I think Atlantis is going to be in trouble with that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the Wraith have become very dynamic and a lot smarter. Take Todd and Michael for an example. It will not be about numbers, it will be with how smart and clever they fight now. I think Atlantis is going to be in trouble with that.
                          true, but IMHO i don't see the wraith as a big threat right now.

Comment

Especially seeing as they (Atlantis and the US Military in the show) seem to make bonehead decision after bonehead decision.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                              Especially seeing as they (Atlantis and the US Military in the show) seem to make bonehead decision after bonehead decision.
                              It's funny how the Atlantis team are following the Ancients to a tee. Making decisions that put the Pegasus galaxy at risk.

true, but IMHO i don't see the wraith as a big threat right now.
                              Well I can see where you are coming from. That is why I think Michael is going to be a problem since he is not just a wraith but a scientist and has the intelligence.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's funny how the Atlantis team are following the Ancients to a tee. Making decisions that put the Pegasus galaxy at risk.
                                Generally I think its a problem with the writing both of the Ancients and the current humans. It's almost becoming cliché.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X