X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Worried you are hmm?
    I am pretty sure Beckett has been sealed. It is way too obvious. I am concerned about the leadership position. It could be awesome or it could really suck.

Originally posted by erb View Post
    You think we will hear early Monday rather than later in the day?
    Well Sci Fi wire posts all the news for the day at 12am including SCI FI's top 10 ratings. So it is very likely. If not at 12am, defintley in the morning before noon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I am pretty sure Beckett has been sealed. It is way too obvious. I am concerned about the leadership position. It could be awesome or it could really suck.
      Yeah I have the same concern however I do have faith in TPTB.

Well Sci Fi wire posts all the news for the day at 12am including SCI FI's top 10 ratings. So it is very likely. If not at 12am, definatly in the morning before noon.
      Well I will definatly be checking at midnight.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

So do I and I am tired of people saying TPTB treat the actors like garbage and whatnot. Why would they come back like many cast has done before. Not everything is about Money, they can make money anywhere with their talents. They have to be happy in a working envirornment, and would Paul McGillion truly come back if he was treated like dirt? It just makes me laugh. You just have to stay out of certain threads here, because it will drive you up a wall. TPTB don't always make the right decisions. Carson Beckett being one. I think he should of never been killed off, but they are fixing that problem. After reading Mark Stern was involved with his return, it goes to show the fans truly had a say or influence in that decision to bring him back recurring or at least we hope this will happen.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I will definatly be checking at midnight.
          Yup right after the Giants win the Superbowl!
          sigpic

Comment

Yup right after the Giants win the Superbowl!
            Keep on dreaming
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Keep on dreaming
              Please, the Giants losing is my least concern tonight. I am more of a baseball fan!
              sigpic

Comment

Please, the Giants losing is my least concern tonight. I am more of a baseball fan!
                Go?* Tigers. I am 100% certain?* that Beckett will be back in some forn next season. I wonder how Keller and Beckett will interact.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Why would they come back like many cast has done before. Not everything is about Money, they can make money anywhere with their talents. They have to be happy in a working envirornment, and would Paul McGillion truly come back if he was treated like dirt?
                  I don't think the opportunities are as limitless as you are suggesting, Brian, even without the writer's strike.

After reading Mark Stern was involved with his return, it goes to show the fans truly had a say or influence in that decision to bring him back recurring or at least we hope this will happen.
                  I have to admit I'm really curious about what exactly it was that Mark Stern did to "ensure" the return of whomever (looks to be Carson). Ensure sounds to me as if he did something more concrete other than just backing the returning character. Of course, I might be reading more into the word choice than is warranted. It's interesting he's being credited.

Comment

So do I and I am tired of people saying TPTB treat the actors like garbage and whatnot. Why would they come back like many cast has done before. Not everything is about Money, they can make money anywhere with their talents. They have to be happy in a working envirornment, and would Paul McGillion truly come back if he was treated like dirt? It just makes me laugh. You just have to stay out of certain threads here, because it will drive you up a wall. TPTB don't always make the right decisions. Carson Beckett being one. I think he should of never been killed off, but they are fixing that problem. After reading Mark Stern was involved with his return, it goes to show the fans truly had a say or influence in that decision to bring him back recurring or at least we hope this will happen.
                    Agreed. No one ever knows what causes actors to leave but they wouldn't come back if things were that bad.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Agreed. No one ever knows what causes actors to leave but they wouldn't come back if things were that bad.
                      And if they were, I'd trust the actor to make a smart decision. They're very smart people.

Comment

So it's official. 5 eps!? I was hoping for a few more.
                        sigpic

Comment

So it's official. 5 eps!? I was hoping for a few more.
                          better then nothing
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            better then nothing
                            Yup. Good point.
                            sigpic

Comment

5 episodes in a season of 20 is really good. Especially for a character they killed off! It's a quarter of a season. Be happy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Great IMO, not too few and not too many, a nice, round number

Well, it's not exactly a round number, but you know what I mean. It's a quarter of the season! That's good

Comment

Working...
                                X