This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    So with Season 5 just around the corner and with all the teasers from the producers and even Paul Mcgillion about Carson returning, what do you want to see? Recurring? How many eps? What kind of role? Is there room for Carson?
    i would have a hard time picturing him hanging around atlantis after the events of sunday. i mean would Atlantis have two head medical officers???
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ok really. As much as I enjoyed him as a character, I've been known to complain about having TOO MANY unfinished plots. Bringing someone back from being blown up is a perfect example. I hope he stays deep in his grave in the homely Scottish soil on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i would have a hard time picturing him hanging around atlantis after the events of sunday. i mean would Atlantis have two head medical officers???
        Well I don't know about the title of head officer, but I don't think having two experienced Doctors would hurt, I mean, one could go on missions/offworld, the other stay back in case of emergancies.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
          Well I don't know about the title of head officer, but I don't think having two experienced Doctors would hurt, I mean, one could go on missions/offworld, the other stay back in case of emergancies.
          Yeah, the two of them could alternate when it came to going on missions. I just want Carson back, any way possible.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            He is more than just a medical doctor. He is also a scientist that works in genetics and with DNA. Keller is just a medical doctor.

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
            Of course not. It should be interesting. Plus Carson is a developed character, and quite frankly after what happened with Weir they could use a familar face around the base.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Yeah, the two of them could alternate when it came to going on missions. I just want Carson back, any way possible.
            Yeah me too. After reading Joe M's blog it is going to happen and he will be recurring as well!
            sigpic

Comment

He is more than just a medical doctor. He is also a scientist that works in genetics and with DNA.

Plus Carson is a developed character,
              You get no argument from me here.

I want my Carson!! And I hope I get lots of him!

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                You get no argument from me here.

I want my Carson!! And I hope I get lots of him!
                I think he will be in a lot of eps. When I mean a lot, I mean more than half of them for the season. He is such a well liked character. I also have hope for Weir to return for a few eps. I hope we can get some of those classic SGA moments. With Carson returning it will make things feel warmer and more entertaining, imo.
                sigpic

Comment

I think he will be in a lot of eps. When I mean a lot, I mean more than half of them for the season. He is such a well liked character. I also have hope for Weir to return for a few eps. I hope we can get some of those classic SGA moments. With Carson returning it will make things feel warmer and more entertaining, imo.
                  I agree. I want Carson back full time! In more than 10 epsiodes, that would be very cool. It sounds awful, but I don't care what they do to Keller -at all.
                  "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Yeah me too. After reading Joe M's blog it is going to happen and he will be recurring as well!

I re read JM's latest entry and agree...
                    Carson is gonna return!!

From Joe's blog:
                    Oh, and just so you know, once that press release comes out on Monday - Mark played a big part in ensuring a certain character’s return to the ranks of the recurring.
                    I am so hopefull!

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                      I re read JM's latest entry and agree...
                      Carson is gonna return!!

From Joe's blog:

I am so hopefull!
                      After all this crap with Carter and the new commander, we need some old blood to return and in more than just a few eps. It keeps the series warm, imo.
                      sigpic

Comment

After all this crap with Carter and the new commander, we need some old blood to return and in more than just a few eps. It keeps the series warm, imo.
                        I agree, Carson always added so much to the show, without him this season as just seemed off, good nonetheless... but very off.

Monday simply can't come fast enough! I want to hear it from the lips of the devil itself that Carson will be back!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I could really give less than a crap about the outlook for s5 if Carson isn't in it. :| It's funny how it'll still be a stupid decision to have killed him off even a year and half later. That's pretty tough.
                          We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonbon View Post
                            I could really give less than a crap about the outlook for s5 if Carson isn't in it. :| It's funny how it'll still be a stupid decision to have killed him off even a year and half later. That's pretty tough.
                            Agreed. We need Carson... now.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                              Agreed. We need Carson... now.
                              Monday will turn this forum into chaos.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Monday will turn this forum into chaos.
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X