Monday will turn this forum into chaos.
    I think I want to stay away on Monday!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I think I want to stay away on Monday!
      I don't
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Lucky for me school is done on noon on Mondays
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
          I re read JM's latest entry and agree...
          Carson is gonna return!!

From Joe's blog:

I am so hopefull!
          While it could be contributed to Beckett coming back, it could just easily be referring to Weir coming back.

Which personally I think will end up being the case!

Seeing after 'BAMSR', I think Weir will get a few outings in S5, so right now, I see Mallozzi's comments being aimed at Weir coming back rather than Beckett.

I have my fingers crossed the real doc is finally coming home to Atlantis, but I'm not counting on it. Especially with Keller being confirmed as coming back as well in the new season.

Prepare for the worst; Hope for the best!!!!!!

This way, if he doesn't get the call, then I'm not gonna be in for a let down. However if he does come back, then I can get excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
            While it could be contributed to Beckett coming back, it could just easily be referring to Weir coming back.

Which personally I think will end up being the case!
            You wanna bet?

Considering all the hints JM has strewn our way regarding Beckett on his blog, and the fact that Torri, at Pegasus 3, has said that she has not been asked back yet, I'm 99% certain that this person that's due to return is Beckett.

And dude, you really need to cut down on the exclaimation marks.

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
              i'm hoping this will be made official, and Carson will return as a recurring character as head of genetic reserarch and CMO on Atlantis

M
              My fingers crossed for the same thing! Even if he is 'recurring' (and I still want him fulltime and in the credits), I bet 'recurring' will be like 'Season one recurring'. (Which, IMO he was pretty much a regular season one.)

So Joe went from little teasers, to this Huge obvious one! LOL! It's gonna be a fine season next season for the Carson fans.
              Heck yes. With this new Porter-Potty character coming in Carson is my beacon of hope He can't keep me away.

I think he will be in a lot of eps. When I mean a lot, I mean more than half of them for the season. He is such a well liked character. I also have hope for Weir to return for a few eps. I hope we can get some of those classic SGA moments. With Carson returning it will make things feel warmer and more entertaining, imo.
              After all this crap with Carter and the new commander, we need some old blood to return and in more than just a few eps. It keeps the series warm, imo.
              Yay for warmness - in season four, it sems all familiarity is gone, and there were only I few episodes I truly enjoyed. Hopefully Weir will get 4+ eppies. And then she should return ful-time. TP should know by now that we really don't like new characters. (Except Ronon; I think that choice is rather well-accepted amoung fans.)

My super sexy six had awesome chemisty. Don't mess with it, TP or I will tear your eyes out like the killer in Black Christmas!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
              I agree. I want Carson back full time! In more than 10 epsiodes, that would be very cool. It sounds awful, but I don't care what they do to Keller -at all.
              Wraith Potluck!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              I agree, Carson always added so much to the show, without him this season as just seemed off, good nonetheless... but very off.
              It's amazing what removing a more 'minor' character can do. Even with my doubts surrounding no Weir and the arrival of new commander and Porter-Potty, season five could be far better than season four.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Yay chaos. At least part of it is relieved with the news of Amanda leaving - nice to spread it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                Prepare for the worst; Hope for the best!!!!!!

This way, if he doesn't get the call, then I'm not gonna be in for a let down. However if he does come back, then I can get excited.
                I'm trying not to get too excited, but with the hints Joe M. has thrown our way, it's hard. I don't merely want some Carson ; I want lots of Carson for having to go without for so long. (Well...I'd want lots of Carson anyway, but this season has been torture.)

Comment

I would like to see Carson back full time if possible. Killing him off was probably (in my view) the worst decision they have made with Atlantis.

If he is brought back, it would be interesting how him and Keller interact. Perhaps Carson will take a "mentor" role.

I'm going slighty mmmaaaddd hee hee hee

Comment

Carson HAS to be in S5!!!

Not watching if he isn't, and it won't be a boycott - it'll be a lack on interest
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      lol you can say that again

Carson should be in season 5 but we will just have to wait and see
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

I just want him back as much as possible, Paul McGillion and the character of Beckett are brilliant and should be on the show and should never have been killed off. I want to see him in all 20 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                          lol you can say that again

Carson should be in season 5 but we will just have to wait and see
                          I predict a massive server overload and system crash on Monday.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I predict a massive server overload and system crash on Monday.
                            T-minus 10 hours!
                            sigpic

Comment

T-minus 10 hours!
                              Worried you are hmm?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

T-minus 10 hours!
                                You think we will hear early Monday rather than later in the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X