This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    ...uhmmm...YES. She did a perfect job on SG1. Its not like SGA rocks at the moment
    To bring Vala over to Atlantis, the writers would first have to have a reason for why Vala would be needed there, why her inclusion in an episode would be justified. It's highly unlikely that she would be recruited as a member of the Atlantis expedition, as she is neither a scientist nor a member of the military so, short of having her come over to visit Sam*, their options are very limited.

*Something they could realistically get away with for only one SG-1 character, in one episode, if that. If they use that as a way to bring Vala over, they can't use it with any of the others or it will become rather ridiculous.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
      i hope he doesn't come over ...i would be happy with a 2-3 parter but that's it
      One episode, or a two-parter is probably the most likely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
        To bring Vala over to Atlantis, the writers would first have to have a reason for why Vala would be needed there, why her inclusion in an episode would be justified. It's highly unlikely that she would be recruited as a member of the Atlantis expedition, as she is neither a scientist nor a member of the military so, short of having her come over to visit Sam*, their options are very limited.

*Something they could realistically get away with for only one SG-1 character, in one episode, if that. If they use that as a way to bring Vala over, they can't use it with any of the others or it will become rather ridiculous.

They killed off Weir. I am sure if they want to bring Vala, they'll find a way. Either way, I prefer Vala to Larin and if Daniel joins, Vala would make a very good asset, even if for one episode. I want to see them have their cat fights .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          They killed off Weir. I am sure if they want to bring Vala, they'll find a way. Either way, I prefer Vala to Larin and if Daniel joins, Vala would make a very good asset, even if for one episode. I want to see them have their cat fights .
          Personally, I would rather see Vala come over by herself. I have found that she does far better as a character away from Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
            Personally, I would rather see Vala come over by herself. I have found that she does far better as a character away from Daniel.
            As long as she pops in to say hi, fine with me. She was and is an asset to the show. She managed to bring some fresh attitude to the series after RDA and other Sg1 characters left.

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
              vala could stand at the gate watching daniel off
              Making him miss his trip to Atlantis....again

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                vala could stand at the gate watching daniel off
                Or Sam could forget her toothbrush and Vala could thoughtfully deliver it to Atlantis... and stay a while to see the sights and take pictures to tease Daniel with.

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                  or he asking the airmen to hold her back so he can leave
                  ...after she takes something from him . His belt and Daniel crosses in his underwear , looking back from Atlantis , when the gate shuts off, and shouting: "Vaaalaaaa!!!"

Comment

Here's an idea to bring both characters over - an AU, one where the Daedalus left a bit later and, when Daniel and Vala were stuck together, she went to Atlantis too (which means that they didn't alert the Ori to our galaxy). After they were separated, she stuck around and made herself useful.

Three years on, Sam (probably the best choice) accidentally travels to the AU.

Comment

Teyla, Ronon, Vala...

The Aliens would be oh-so varied.

We need a Re'tu or a Foothold Alien...

... Just so it doesn't look 100% Human.

/Old arguement, but yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                        replidaniel .....some evil clone meant to un cover the secrets of earth using the one person the Atlantis crew would trust the most
                        ...add the apocalypse in there and you got Resident Evil

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                          replidaniel .....some evil clone meant to un cover the secrets of earth using the one person the Atlantis crew would trust the most
                          We wouldn't even need a replidaniel. Just screw with his mind a bit like in Absolute Power, and he'll try to take over the Peg galaxy!

I have high hopes that I will get to see him on an episode. There are quite a few different Atlantis characters I'd like to see him interact with because he was stuck with Vala and really only talked to Weir on Peg. Project.
                          sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Originally posted by scholar View Post
                            I stopped watching Season 9 about halfway through when I couldn't stomach the Ori plot anymore. For some reason I was able to look past it during season 10. Anyways, a couple episodes with Daniel in season 5 would be fine with me.
                            I've gotta really disagree with seasons 9 and 10 as I loved the Ori plot it really made the show darker. As per Daniel 2-3 eps is fine by me just not a regular role.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

from Mallozzi's Nov 10th blog

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-10-2007.html

Since he was there, I took the opportunity to pitch Michael what we had so far on the Daniel Jackson story - something happens and Atlantis must call in Dr. Jackson who is the key to solving some as-of-yet-undecided mystery and this leads to all sorts of hilarious misadventure. I suggested that if he had any notes, now would be a good time to give them.

Comment

Reading that passage actually gave me an idea on how they can get Danny into Atlantis: What if, on a typical Atlantis day, an Ancient sudden appears in front of the Stargate? He/she is naked, and has amnesia - a fallen Ancient, and now the Expedition needs Danny to come and see what he can fish out of this Ancient, as he himself has been in this exact situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X