X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from JM's virtual dinner tonight:

Joseph Mallozzi said...
    Hmmm. I'll see what we can do but no promises on the shirtless front. We have a bare-bones idea for the Daniel story but it still needs much fleshing out.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-7-2007.html

Comment

Can't wait to have daniel in atlantis! Maybe we'll get more history about atlantis and find out some stuff about the city that we didn't know.

Comment

I would love to have Michael Shanks on Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis, it would so cool
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
          I would love to have Michael Shanks on Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis, it would so cool
          It will be cool to see him on Atlantis for a few episodes. No doubt about that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

throught the 8 & 9th season of sg1 daniel mentioned so many time how he wantd to goto atlantis and everytime somethign would happen to prevent that. eventually his timetable will be clear
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              I was not a big fan of Season 9, but don't tell anyone I said that.
              I stopped watching Season 9 about halfway through when I couldn't stomach the Ori plot anymore. For some reason I was able to look past it during season 10. Anyways, a couple episodes with Daniel in season 5 would be fine with me.

Comment

Finally something interesting. Bring Shanks to Atlantis open the exploration chapter in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by CaldwellForce View Post
                  That's a perfect name for that demonic woman
                  LMAO!

Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh. Can't wait for Daniel to come over to SGA and see whats in store for him there.

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
                    LMAO!

Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh. Can't wait for Daniel to come over to SGA and see whats in store for him there.
                    Hope he won't end up like Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Hope he won't end up like Sam!
                      he'll probably be in one or two eps so you can't compare him with her. also I'm looking forward to the 8 eps she'll be in and of course s5. I hope Sam will be much more involved in everything by then
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Bring Vala along so we can have a laugh

Comment

Bring Vala along so we can have a laugh
                          ehm...no
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            ehm...no
                            ...uhmmm...YES. She did a perfect job on SG1. Its not like SGA rocks at the moment

Comment

...uhmmm...YES. She did a perfect job on SG1. Its not like SGA rocks at the moment
                              well ok that's your opinion, personally I didn't like her that much. anyway that doesn't matter, let's not start a serious OT discussion about something that most likely will never happen
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                                i hope he doesn't come over ...i would be happy with a 2-3 parter but that's it
                                that's probably what will happen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X