Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daniel should take his turn to run atlantis in seaon five after they kill off carter. haha no but really I'm looking forwward to daniel in atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by rpmguitar View Post
      daniel should take his turn to run atlantis in seaon five after they kill off carter. haha no but really I'm looking forwward to daniel in atlantis
      This forum would turn into chaos if they killed Carter and had Daniel be the leader. Besides I don't think Daniel would be a good leader
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        This forum would turn into chaos if they killed Carter and had Daniel be the leader.
        It wouldn't be worse than it already is.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yes it would, it'd be top noob instead of top1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I strongly disagree but that is a pro vs anti debate and way off topic for this thread
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I strongly disagree but that is a pro vs anti debate and way off topic for this thread
              Yes, it's off-topic, but that's not what I meant. It's just an observation.

Comment

This forum would turn into chaos if they killed Carter and had Daniel be the leader.
                There's enough chaos in here already, but yeah, there would be more..
                'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

This forum would turn into chaos if they killed Carter and had Daniel be the leader. Besides I don't think Daniel would be a good leader
                  It would also be exceptionally poor writing.

Those overseeing the expedition clearly felt that a military leader - and I can imagine that the decision to place a member of the US military in command of Atlantis was not one they made lightly - with a background in Ancient and Replicator technology is needed under the current circumstances, so if anything did happen to Sam, her replacement would likely be a military officer, preferably with a scientific background.

Unless the circumstances of the Atlantis expedition change drastically, I can't see the requirements for a potential expedition leader changing.

The only circumstances I could see Daniel being considered in any way acceptable as the new leader of Atlantis by those calling the shots would be if (a) the Wraith and Replicators were both wiped out and (b) the folks calling the shots decided that they had quite enough advanced technology and that they'd rather dedicate the expedition to archaeological exploration and the "meaning of life stuff".

Whatever about (a), I don't see (b) happening any time soon.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                    There's enough chaos in here already, but yeah, there would be more..
                    In the event that Amanda is unavailable for Season Five, TPTB's best bet would be to ask Torri to return. Three expedition leaders in as many seasons would be too many. There needs to be some stability in the cast.

A third leader should only be considered if neither Amanda or Torri are available and if there has to be a third leader, it should be a new character or someone like Caldwell, another SG-1 character would be a mistake. They could get away with bringing one over and even then it caused friction; I don't think they could get away with it a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      No matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                        No matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse.
                        That's actually not such a bad point...

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                          In the event that Amanda is unavailable for Season Five, TPTB's best bet would be to ask Torri to return. Three expedition leaders in as many seasons would be too many. There needs to be some stability in the cast.

A third leader should only be considered if neither Amanda or Torri are available and if there has to be a third leader, it should be a new character or someone like Caldwell, another SG-1 character would be a mistake. They could get away with bringing one over and even then it caused friction; I don't think they could get away with it a second time.
                          Well she said she'd want to if it was picked up so I don't see AT not staying.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                            Now that she's part Replicater, it should be Wire.
                            That's a perfect name for that demonic woman

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Well she said she'd want to if it was picked up so I don't see AT not staying.
                              Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                                Now that she's part Replicater, it should be Wire.
                                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X