X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say that its daniel's translations she's reading off the tablet/laptop

Comment

Sweet Daniel in Atlantis. I want to see him running around screaming Atlantis, Atlantis, Atlantis Since we did not get that the first time

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I'm very happy about the possibility of MS appearing next season on SGA. I'd love to see Daniel involved in a few episodes of the show, especially if his expertise is needed.
        Daniel going on Atlantis makes perfect sense. They could fit him into a story arc easily.
        sigpic

Comment

I love Daniel, I really do
          But seriously.. all we need is Jack as we're all set [/sarcasm]. Good thing RDM got a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
            But seriously.. all we need is Jack as we're all set [/sarcasm]. Good thing RDM got a life.
            You mean RDA right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              You mean RDA right?
              ROFL yeah! Ok the fact that I forget their names speaks volumes about the quality .... Though I still enjoy old SG-1 episodes. Ah good times.

Comment

Ron Moore
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

ROFL yeah! Ok the fact that I forget their names speaks volumes about the quality .... Though I still enjoy old SG-1 episodes. Ah good times.
                  Oh yeah classic SG-1! Cannot beat that! I can still watch old SG-1 eps over and over again, I love it! So glad we are getting movies to continue the saga.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah classic SG-1! Cannot beat that! I can still watch old SG-1 eps over and over again, I love it! So glad we are getting movies to continue the saga.
                    As long as they aren't about the Ori...
                    I consider SG-1 as a show that lasted for 8 seasons.

Comment

As long as they aren't about the Ori...
                      I consider SG-1 as a show that lasted for 8 seasons.
                      I was not a big fan of Season 9, but don't tell anyone I said that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Your secret is safe with me, LOL

Comment

yippie! He needs to go there for an episode, no more than a two parter though. Daniel is so tied up with the ancient storyline and ascended storyline and the whole finding-Atlantis-wanna-go-there-but-stuff-keeps-stopping-me storyline, that he needs something over there for an episode.

Though I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be much anyhow because I thought he was doing that angel thing with CJ next year or something like that. It's not up my line, but my boyfriend is pretty interested in it the more gory CJ makes it sound.
                          sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

I didn't mind Season 9 but didn't care for a lot of Season 8.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
                              Daniel found the city he needs to be on a season there.

if this is daniel disney land does that make shep mickey and mckay goofy?
                              Gotta disagree there. I have no issue with him guest staring but not a full time cast member.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Yup, used to.... Oh, and it's Weir, not Wier
                                Now that she's part Replicater, it should be Wire.

Comment

Working...
                                X