Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent a good few minutes trying to figure out where a "psycho ex-lover" could have fit into the S1 ep Sanctuary. LOL! I thought maybe I'd done a particularly good job of erasing the ep from my memory. I think I was also confusing the ep with The Tower, which was an even more wretched ep (IMO) and seemed more likely to have an ex-lover in it.

Is there an in-show reasoning for Halling's haircut or is that one of those (many) things we (and the characters) are supposed to accept without question?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Is there an in-show reasoning for Halling's haircut or is that one of those (many) things we (and the characters) are supposed to accept without question?
      Have we seen Halling since S1? He might have decided to cut his hair years ago....
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Have we seen Halling since S1? He might have decided to cut his hair years ago....
        Yeah, God Todd forbid something like that should happen.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          Well the sarcophagus doesn't stop aging either. Maybe Tretonin or a symbiote would help with that but I don't see it happening.
          Umm...it may not have been able to stop aging it entirely, but significantly slowing it was actually its main use. Through use of the Sarcophagus the Goa'uld could live in a single youthful host for millennia, while the Tokra could at most double or triple the lifespan.

I'm pretty sure this last fact means the a Tok'ra symbiote could not save him, nor could a substance that mimics a symbiote's effect on the body.

While the procedure that created him was not the same, the Asgard knowledge is his best chance for survival.

I've always wondered what would happen if a Wraith used a sarcophagus. It might take some adjustments, but it seems like it might even be able to serve as an alternate food source. Of course, while it might be able to make a wraith not need to feed on humans, its psychological effects could make them even more violent and sadistic.

I've also always wanted to see a goa'uld use a wraith as its host.

Comment

great two parter

Comment

Awesome conclusion to an awesome 2 parter. The end was kinda sad though.

9/10
              sigpic

Comment

although i love teyla and carson, this is my least favorite two parter of atlantis i dunno why....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  Awesome conclusion to an awesome 2 parter. The end was kinda sad though.

9/10
                  I agree. poor Carson
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, poor Carson indeed. I loved this episode though. Teyla's fate's going to be interesting too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved having Carson back, Rodney is so happy to have his best friend back even if he is a clone

Comment

This was one of the few eps I had not seen, until last night. Goodness, I cried and cried and cried, particularly in the last few minutes. Waaaaa, Carson's summation of his time with the old team, Ronan's words, and that last shot...

Comment

Originally posted by tealcvala View Post
                          I loved having Carson back, Rodney is so happy to have his best friend back even if he is a clone
                          true, clone Carson is better than no Carson
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            true, clone Carson is better than no Carson
                            Not for me. The cloning thing made his death in SUNDAY meaningless. Like "sad, that he died, oh well, hello new Carson".
                            Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                              Not for me. The cloning thing made his death in SUNDAY meaningless. Like "sad, that he died, oh well, hello new Carson".
                              I agree. It seemed very fake and amateurish to bring him back like this. I love the character, but this was wrong.
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Average episode.

Carson came back, but had to go back to sleep. Good to see Halling again after something like 3 seasons.

Tomorrow, the finale, will our heroes get Teyla back from Michael.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X