This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
    Your right a lot of guys are but that's a sign of their imatureaty and the rest of us know that it's the person on the inside and not the outside
    It goes both ways. Their are plenty of girls who only care about a guy's looks.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      It goes both ways. Their are plenty of girls who only care about a guy's looks.
      Very true, but looks only get you so far.

Your right a lot of guys are but that's a sign of their imatureaty and the rest of us know that it's the person on the inside and not the outside
      Well, lots of guys stay immature a lot longer than the gals

Originally posted by toomanysides View Post
      Did they purposely make Mckay and Carter born in the same year? Or was that a total coincidence? Carter's b-day was established way back in "entity" but doesn't match Amanda Tapping's while Mckay's does match David Hewlett.

Interesting, 1968 produced two of the greatest minds in the SG universe.
      Hmm, '68... Tet offensive. That's the big thing I remember.

Comment

Immaturity? So if you are a girl and you like a guy's ass you are immature?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Very true, but looks only get you so far.
          I know, but my point was that girls as guy swho only care about looks. This people wind up working minium wage jobs
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I know, but my point was that girls as guy swho only care about looks. This people wind up working minium wage jobs
            Er, hmm, whatever, but I just realized, how does all this pertain to "Quarantine"?? I've lost track.

Comment

Er, hmm, whatever, but I just realized, how does all this pertain to "Quarantine"?? I've lost track.
              I don't know. One thing led another, you know it happens I'll attempt to redirect the disscusion.?* I almost died from laughter when Zelenka came crashing into the power room.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't know. One thing led another, you know it happens I'll attempt to redirect the disscusion.?* I almost died from laughter when Zelenka came crashing into the power room.
                Spoiler:

sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  Spoiler:

Yup funny scene...

Comment

Did they purposely make Mckay and Carter born in the same year? Or was that a total coincidence? Carter's b-day was established way back in "entity" but doesn't match Amanda Tapping's while Mckay's does match David Hewlett.

Interesting, 1968 produced two of the greatest minds in the SG universe.
                    What??!! They said somewhere Carter's was born in 1968? And they said in 1969 that Daniel was born in 1965, when in truth AT was born in 1965 and MS was born in 1970? So she is five years older, and they're trying to say she is 3 years younger. First of all, why? I never understood not having Daniel's and MS's age match. I believe Daniel's accomplishments at his young age more than I believe Keller's (even with the convenient "I was a child prodigy" speech she gave in this ep). And secondly, it doesn't match for me considering how Carter treats Danilel. She treats him like a YOUNGER brother.

Sorry, too much SG-1 talk for an SGA thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      What??!! They said somewhere Carter's was born in 1968? And they said in 1969 that Daniel was born in 1965, when in truth AT was born in 1965 and MS was born in 1970? So she is five years older, and they're trying to say she is 3 years younger. First of all, why? I never understood not having Daniel's and MS's age match. I believe Daniel's accomplishments at his young age more than I believe Keller's (even with the convenient "I was a child prodigy" speech she gave in this ep). And secondly, it doesn't match for me considering how Carter treats Danilel. She treats him like a YOUNGER brother.

Sorry, too much SG-1 talk for an SGA thread?
                      Sam's birth year was seen on her personal info when the A.I. in Entity searches through the SGC's personnel records.

Here's a screencap:

Spoiler:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hmm, '68... Tet offensive. That's the big thing I remember.
                        lol, the tet offensive. despite the allies being caught almost totally off-guard, it was a resounding military defeat for North Vietnam. major victory for teh hippies though.
                        "omg man like they just launched a massive attack like which we totally defeated. we need to totally pull out of this war man"

Comment

Ridiculous. I don't buy her being younger than Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                            Ridiculous. I don't buy her being younger than Daniel.
                            Does it really matter that much, 3 years difference? He is a tad older, big deal. Does your opinion of them change, just because of their age? Well it shouldn't. I personally never took age into account once when watching them on screen together, they are what they are. I love both characters and fretting over which one is older is kinda ridiculous at this point. It just is. They were all probably prodigies. Daniel traveled around, did research, discovered stuff, in more time than we though, that is all.

If there is any comfort it is technically a prop canon which are often found to incorrect. In this case prop canon trumps nothing at all.

I have to admit I haven't watched all of SGA, I was just in and out and only started watching regular s4... is there any indication on Sheppard's age? Oh and one thing we don't know how old Keller is... just that she looks young and is a prodigy. She still could be older than she looks.

Comment

Does it really matter that much, 3 years difference? He is a tad older, big deal. Does your opinion of them change, just because of their age? Well it shouldn't.
                              Great point. Age doesn't really matter at all.
                              (And just for the record AT doesn't look anywhere near that old)
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                Spoiler:

Funny how he had no bandage on his hand. Seeing how hurt he was in this scene

Comment

Working...
                                X