Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    Some more Lorne/Zelenka would be cool - they were great in 'The Game', kind of like Shep/McKay which I thought was pretty cool.
    More Lorne/Zelenka would be great. They both have great timing and work well together.

Actually, I'd like to see some Lorne/McKay. That's another relationship/interaction that always cracks me up.

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo.
    Ronon/Carter would be great. I'm having the hardest time trying to picture what interaction between the two would be like.

Though I'd like to see McKay/Ronon as well. Perhaps Lorne/McKay/Ronon ... wonder how that would work out.

Great news from JM that Ronon gets some focus/character moments in this episode.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      I'm hoping that McKay and Ronon will get stuck together. We don't get to see them interact very much, and that would be a great time for some character growth IMO.
      Great news that Ronon will get more development and more Ronon/Mckay will be great.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        More Lorne/Zelenka would be great. They both have great timing and work well together.

Actually, I'd like to see some Lorne/McKay. That's another relationship/interaction that always cracks me up.

Ronon/Carter would be great. I'm having the hardest time trying to picture what interaction between the two would be like.

Though I'd like to see McKay/Ronon as well. Perhaps Lorne/McKay/Ronon ... wonder how that would work out.

Great news from JM that Ronon gets some focus/character moments in this episode.
        ITA with all the above. All of them would be interesting and amusing
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

this is one of the few episods im looking forward to besides being a big jt fan i like ronans character and i can't wait to see what kind of developments they have for his character i know hes featured heavily in quarantine and reunion is his ep i can't wait
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I would love to see all the confirmed characters confined together, however, if they are to be paired then I hope it's the following combos:

Teyla/Rodney
            Ronon/Sam
            Shep/Ronon
            Shep/Sam
            Teyla/Sam
            Teyla/Shep
            Rodney/Ronon (athough they had a good run in Season 3, I wouldn't mind seeing more)

The Shep/Rodney, Teyla/Ronon and Rodney/Sam combos would only work for me if the writers really stepped out of the box, otherwise, those combos would just be more of the same old, same old.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

For some reason Quarantine sounds a bit like HotZone!....also, isn't this the episode with regards to relationships or something like that which Mallozzi commented in his earlier blog?
              sigpic

Comment

Quarantine does sound like it could go a little Hot Zone-ish. Hopefully they've got something up their sleeves that will pull it away from looking too much like that particular episode.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                  Quarantine does sound like it could go a little Hot Zone-ish. Hopefully they've got something up their sleeves that will pull it away from looking too much like that particular episode.
                  Hot zone was good but what if it's a continuation of it? The Asurans release a much newer version of the virus that is much deadlier than the last one. I wouldnt mind if it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Hot zone was good but what if it's a continuation of it? The Asurans release a much newer version of the virus that is much deadlier than the last one. I wouldnt mind if it was.
                    That could be interesting. I don't mind if it's got a bit of the elements of Hot Zone in it, I just don't want the episode to feel exactly like Hot Zone did. Though, yeah, there are a thousand ways to steer a story like that.

Comment

From JM's blog:

Could this be the cause of the Quarantine?
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                        From JM's blog:

Could this be the cause of the Quarantine?
                        Mabey looks like either a Lantian/or Asuran device or mabey Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Mabey looks like either a Lantian/or Asuran device or mabey Wraith.
                          There's small print at the top of the picture that says "Aged Atlantean pewter". Must be Lantean.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                            There's small print at the top of the picture that says "Aged Atlantean pewter". Must be Lantean.
                            So it's gonna be a 'another Ancient screw-up gets the team in trouble' epi. Well, if there's whump and some good character moments, I'll be fine with it
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                              Wow you got better eyes than me I didnt even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                                So it's gonna be a 'another Ancient screw-up gets the team in trouble' epi. Well, if there's whump and some good character moments, I'll be fine with it
                                As long as it's a good ep no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X