Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    I'm pretty sure JM was just joking with that.

Besides, he also said that there will be no shipping for Sam in Season 4.
    From what I can remember, he also said there'll be no ship at all in Season 4.

Anyway, that episode sounds really interesting. I can not help but wonder what kind of relationship he's refering to. It could be a relationship regarding Teyla and her baby. We don't know when Teyla's supposed to deliver yet. Maybe it could be about that.

Donnabooth, if I dare include my ship in conversations I don't see why you couldn't. Listen to Vaberella, she's wisdom personified

Now as a S/W shipper I could always dream Weir would magically reappear in that episode however ( which doesn't seem to be the case ), I don't know if that would be really interesting to the plot or not, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
      w00t for quarantine spoilers. imo this is gonna be different from those other quarantine-type eps eg Hot Zone and GUP.
      seems to me that this ep is gonna focus on more of the relationships of the ppl confined, rather than the actual confinement.
      so maybe like vab said, and they'll put two characters together that don't usually have a lot of screen time, or maybe some characters have a fallout earlier in the season, and this'll give them a chance to work out the problems
      Mckay/Teyla FTW.

John/Zelenka or maybe Ronon/Zelenka.

It would be interesting.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        From what I can remember, he also said there'll be no ship at all in Season 4.

Anyway, that episode sounds really interesting. I can not help but wonder what kind of relationship he's refering to. It could be a relationship regarding Teyla and her baby. We don't know when Teyla's supposed to deliver yet. Maybe it could be about that.

Donnabooth, if I dare include my ship in conversations I don't see why you couldn't. Listen to Vaberella, she's wisdom personified

Now as a S/W shipper I could always dream Weir would magically reappear in that episode however ( which doesn't seem to be the case ), I don't know if that would be really interesting to the plot or not, but who knows?
        The statement in bold is incorrect. You statement about me, is completely factual however! ~as she shines her fingers on her lapel and brushes the dirt off her shoulder in pure arrogance~

Honestly though, JM never said there would be no ship. If that was the case RL wouldn't have said that in Tabula Rasa we would be seeing another reference to her crush. Or even elements of Katia/Rodney, which I'm sure we'll be getting. He did say however, he wouldn't be dealing with ship comments on his blog and really wasn't pleased with them being brought up every other post.

Relationship has a slew of double meanings, to fandom I was told it refers to romantic shippers. Well, I should say this fandom. In my other fandoms shippers referred to friendship or relationship. I doubt the topic will be about the kid most of all. I say this because spoilers have it where in Be All My Sins Remember'd Teyla is shot by a wraith gun and is on a mission. I don't think getting stunned by wraith weaponry is good for the worm---this is after This Mortal Coil, we're well have to deal with some "tragic revelation". <---Doesn't sound good for the parasite, since The Seer is the ep before or two before This Mortal Coil. I think the parasite doesn't make it.

No confirmation at all on Weir in the second half of S4, but there's still hope.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          It's not about one specific relationship - it's "an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base"

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          Relationship has a slew of double meanings, to fandom I was told it refers to romantic shippers. Well, I should say this fandom. In my other fandoms shippers referred to friendship or relationship.
          My understanding of Joe's comment - above - is that this episode will deal with relationships as in friend/colleague/etc relationships and not specifically romantic ships (unless TPTB are suddenly going to try to appease all the shippers at once and have everybody on the base in some kind of romantic ship with someone else!).

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          I doubt the topic will be about the kid most of all. I say this because spoilers have it where in Be All My Sins Remember'd Teyla is shot by a wraith gun and is on a mission. I don't think getting stunned by wraith weaponry is good for the worm---this is after This Mortal Coil, we're well have to deal with some "tragic revelation". <---Doesn't sound good for the parasite, since The Seer is the ep before or two before This Mortal Coil. I think the parasite doesn't make it.
          I have my doubts as the whether, ultimately, Teyla's
          Spoiler:
          pregnancy will result in an actual Teyla-baby but, logistically speaking, I can't see them having that story arc end "prematurely" as it were. If the reason for the story arc - as seems likely - is Rachel's pregnancy being written into the show, then it's going to need to continue to be written into the show until she's had the sprog.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            It's not about one specific relationship - it's "an episode in which an imposed isolation tests various relationships around the base"

My understanding of Joe's comment - above - is that this episode will deal with relationships as in friend/colleague/etc relationships and not specifically romantic ships (unless TPTB are suddenly going to try to appease all the shippers at once and have everybody on the base in some kind of romantic ship with someone else!).
            lol the Mega-Ship Ep!

but anyhoo, i think it'd be a more interesting ep trying to work out the friendship elements among groups that aren't usually together, or ones that have had a fight. McKay/Teyla would be interesting, and something like Ronon/Zelenka, as other ppl has said
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I think McKay/Teyla is the one relationship that really needs some development, other than all of their relationships with Carter (well, not Rodney) - which, IMO, should actually be fairly clear after a couple of episodes.

Some more Lorne/Zelenka would be cool - they were great in 'The Game', kind of like Shep/McKay which I thought was pretty cool.

Right now I'm hoping for McKay/Teyla; Lorne/Zelenka and Sheppard/Ronon/Carter as the groups.

BTW, none of this is shippy or slashy in any way...

Comment

im sorry if i offended anyone i wasn't exactly referring to shippy moments what i meant is that it would be nice to see more of their friendship develop as i think they have a really good understanding of each other and would love to see more of that
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Donna, I agree with you. I'd love to see more John/Teyla.

Comment

^^ and with
                    Spoiler:
                    teyla's pregnancy
                    , it would be cool to see how john reacts to that when confined in a small room with her... not that i know this ep involves confining ppl in small rooms
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

I like the sound of the imposed isolation testing various relationships.

There are certain pairings that I would love to see stuck together. Ronan/Shep for one as I love their dynamic. Both Shep and Ronan are not exactly the patient kind so I think it would be very interesting seeing how they pass the time.

Not too keen to see McKay/Shep as these two had had enough screentime together and I'd rather see the ptb develop other relationships..

Zelenka/Rodney would be a great combo ... and as Shep/Teyla are my fave pairing I'd have no objection seeing them stuck together either... after the events of previous eps these two could have plenty to air.

I hope we get to learn something new about the characters from this.. it could bring up all sorts of little tidbits about their lives and it will be interesting to see how the characters play off each other.

Will Carter be in this episode... I wonder who she will get stuck with ... if anyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo.

Comment

^ ita. it would be interesting in the least to see how ronon is affected by carter, let alone being stuck in a room with her!
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

Cautious Explorer Donna, I agree with you. I'd love to see more John/Teyla
                            thank you Cautious explorer
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              There are certain pairings that I would love to see stuck together. Ronan/Shep for one as I love their dynamic. Both Shep and Ronan are not exactly the patient kind so I think it would be very interesting seeing how they pass the time.
                              Maybe they do that fight to the death they promissed in The Ark
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                McKay/Teyla Ronon/Carter would be the most interesting imo.
                                Great idea! I'd <3 to see that!
                                click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Working...
                                X