Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although this episode sounds cool with Teyla being Pregnant i dont think she will be doing alot in this episode though i am hoping she does as the spoilers for the episodes i have read so far havent mentioned Teyla in alot of Episodes why is that when they said thisseason will be mostly about her
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I think Rachel needs time to actually give birth to her child And I think to be pregnant and make TV show is really hard. Be in 8th or 9th month of pregnancy doesn´t give you much space to do anything.
      And won´t be mostly about Teyla. She has her story line which is differnet . It doesn´t mean that she must have major role in every episode, especially team episode like is this one.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-6-2007.html

Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease. And while they were shooting, I was in the office reading Paul’s pass on Outcast (offering up a more vulnerable side of Sheppard), watching a day #1 mix of Quarantine (a lot of terrific little character moments), eating pizza (Yes! Pizza!) for lunch, and composing a response to one of the many email scammers I‘ve taken to baiting of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          I think Rachel needs time to actually give birth to her child And I think to be pregnant and make TV show is really hard. Be in 8th or 9th month of pregnancy doesn´t give you much space to do anything.
          And won´t be mostly about Teyla. She has her story line which is differnet . It doesn´t mean that she must have major role in every episode, especially team episode like is this one.
          Since I know we will have alot of Teyla development this season as long as she is in the eps I'm fine. I don't want rachel overdoing it and risking her child's life.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            You had me until the point in red. What are you talking about? She's an essential member of the team. Actually she's one of the four players and for all intents and purposes second in command after John (as seen in The Tower) why then would she not play a major role in an "especially team episode"; that's when she'd be indispensible.

Unless you're saying team as in a mixing of the teams in the story line as seen with Zelenka/Lorne/Shep?!
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I didn´t mean she shouldn´t be there at all I ment it...OK, let me think ...I thought it like about Echoes or Vengeance episodes. That everyone are there but nobody has major role. Or at least not too much.
              I understood to DONNA BOOTH that she thinks when there is announced story-arc for Teyla, that she will automatically have major role in every single episode. Which I probably understood wrong.

And, other thing, that Rachel/Teyla will be during Quarantine probably in high stage of her pregnancy so she even won´t have how to have major role there
              Last edited by Klenotka; 08 September 2007, 08:25 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?op...ent&task=view&
                id=523http://acedmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=523

With both cast members kneading their way into their roles on Atlantis, there is bound to be one episode where things start to click. "Quarantine," says Tapping. Staite agrees. "[It] brings everyone together even though we spend the entire episode separated," explains Tapping. "Yeah," says Staite, "I think Quarantine put the characters in a position where they absolutely have no choice but to bond." Tapping continues, "At the end there’s a realization that we almost lost Atlantis and…there’s a renewed sort of vigor in terms of protecting it." Staite reflects, "Right, but I think for me, Trio, the one that we just shot, was a turning point for Keller, especially since she was with Carter who she really respects, and she was with McKay who she really respects, as well, and kind of got to prove herself to the both of them."," says Tapping. Staite agrees. "[It] brings everyone together even though we spend the entire episode separated," explains Tapping. "Yeah," says Staite, "I think Quarantine put the characters in a position where they absolutely have no choice but to bond." Tapping continues, "At the end there’s a realization that we almost lost Atlantis and…there’s a renewed sort of vigor in terms of protecting it." Staite reflects, "Right, but I think for me, Trio, the one that we just shot, was a turning point for Keller, especially since she was with Carter who she really respects, and she was with McKay who she really respects, as well, and kind of got to prove herself to the both of them."

Comment

A little news on this ep.

I'll place it under spoiler tags for spoiler-wary fans
                  Spoiler:
                  From the Scifi Jewel Staite interview pt 1, it woul be safe to assume that Ronon and Keller actually hook up.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    A little news on this ep.

I'll place it under spoiler tags for spoiler-wary fans
                    Spoiler:
                    From the Scifi Jewel Staite interview pt 1, it woul be safe to assume that Ronon and Keller actually hook up.
                    Hmmm.

Comment

finally, after several months without activity, here is the link for the MGM trailer of this episode, Link

a good episode on the way I think, with good characters moments !
                      sigpic
                      ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                      ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Thanks!

I confess this wasn't one of the eps I was most looking forward too but it looks pretty good.

Comment

wow this ep looks even better after watching that trailer!
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

john seemed .. Uninterested by Rodney's little gift lol
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              john seemed .. Uninterested by Rodney's little gift lol
                              wonder if sheppard is thinking 'is rodney rushing into this?" after all, sheppard's marriage failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis91 View Post
                                finally, after several months without activity, here is the link for the MGM trailer of this episode, Link

a good episode on the way I think, with good characters moments !
                                No fair it doesnt work!

Comment

Working...
                                X