Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Quarantine" Pre Airing Discussion/speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That works...I had this weird attraction for the CG wraith. I found him the most stimulating, not to mention he's like John's blood brother.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

this episode sounds interesting but i don't think this is the relationship eppy although there isn't much info at the moment so i can't assume its not although i have a gut feeling its not as i think it could be one of those episodes where some sort of disease or illnesses has spread through the base but at the moment im keeping an open mind until there is some more new info thats concrete
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        this episode sounds interesting but i don't think this is the relationship eppy although there isn't much info at the moment so i can't assume its not although i have a gut feeling its not as i think it could be one of those episodes where some sort of disease or illnesses has spread through the base but at the moment im keeping an open mind until there is some more new info thats concrete
        It is the relationship ep. Look at Female Wraith's post, which was taken from JM's blog. quarantine doesn't necessarily mean it's related to disease or illness, you could get stuck in room away from other people, and in essence you're quarantined from the outside world.

Comment

It is the relationship ep. Look at Female Wraith's post, which was taken from JM's blog. quarantine doesn't necessarily mean it's related to disease or illness, you could get stuck in room away from other people, and in essence you're quarantined from the outside world.
          Today 08:26 PM
          oh sorry im not used to posting on these threads ive only just begun to participate in these discussions

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            oh sorry im not used to posting on these threads ive only just begun to participate in these discussions
            No issues...welcome and knock yourself out. Good your out of the cliquey shipper habit. There are tons of threads here with some rather interesting convos.

Comment

No issues...welcome and knock yourself out. Good your out of the cliquey shipper habit. There are tons of threads here with some rather interesting convos.
              Today 08:34 PM
              thanks

Comment

w00t for quarantine spoilers. imo this is gonna be different from those other quarantine-type eps eg Hot Zone and GUP.
                seems to me that this ep is gonna focus on more of the relationships of the ppl confined, rather than the actual confinement.
                so maybe like vab said, and they'll put two characters together that don't usually have a lot of screen time, or maybe some characters have a fallout earlier in the season, and this'll give them a chance to work out the problems
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ what kath said. .

it could have something to do with mckay and carter. i mean c'mon theve gotta stop *****ing at some point.

it could also have something to do with carson being back. theres gotta be some weird moments there - mckay and carson for example - he was hella sad in sunday.

Comment

I would love all the main cast to be trap un able to do anything but wait for help, and rely on other members of the expedition to save their butts.

So if I have my all main cast members stuch in a single room, may be the meeting room and have to rely on other members of the expedition to get them out and find a cure to what ever slowly killing them or what have infected them at least.

Plus a virus which cause fevers and illusinations could make it even more intense. Especially if they cannot communicate with anyone other than themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      I would love all the main cast to be trap un able to do anything but wait for help, and rely on other members of the expedition to save their butts.

So if I have my all main cast members stuch in a single room, may be the meeting room and have to rely on other members of the expedition to get them out and find a cure to what ever slowly killing them or what have infected them at least.

Plus a virus which cause fevers and illusinations could make it even more intense. Especially if they cannot communicate with anyone other than themselves.
                      You just created a Phantoms meets The Ark hybrid episode.

Comment

if this is the case then the episode should be good i know some people are not going to like me for saying this but i hope this episode actually features some shep and teyla as i would love to see more of these two together as i really like to watch the chemistry between these two

Comment

Say what you want, this is a bloody free country. If people can't respect that, they need to grow up. If you get reds, just ignore them or put it on no regs. Their negativity is not worth your time.

I'm personally looking forward to Shep/Ronon, I really have this obsession into their relationship. It's like older brother/little brother a little father/son a little best buds. It's just a very unique relationship. I'm not too into the McKay/Shep relatinship, because the comedic aspect of that has dried out for me, or I've seen too much of it.

I like the warrior comaraderie between John/Ronon. Thats the other reason why I would like to see more McKay/Teyla. I like the fact she was able to understand and communicate with him with his technobabble---without needing a translation. Or when we saw her in Aurora paticularly, the snippet of her sort of quirky fun side is entertaining when she's dealing with McKay. Again this brings me back to McKay's attention to her in Irresistable. Not to mention just the attention he gave to her in Tao of McKay. I'm far from a romantic shipper of the two, but I do like them together as friends. She respects his faults and doesn't judge. Plus, I want to see that he's grown up a bit in his relation to her. I find that despite the fact that Teyla has shown major instances where she's fully interactive with the eletronics and can almost stand toe to toe with him (which is amazing in itself); he still see her as a primitive.

I would like to see that sort of prejudice dispelled. In any even of course my two major quarantine pairigns would be Shep/Dex and Emmagan/McKay. Although I wouldn't have a problem with all of them together or even Shep/Teyla and McKay/Dex---Just not too much shep/mckay and emmagan/dex---meh!

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                            May be with this episode will begin the CG Wraith/Carter shipping. JM said that Carter and the Wraith will be shipped together. In the previous episodes we haven't got a hint about that kind of relationship so it's possiblle this episode to be the first scene of Carter/Wraith love/whatever relationship.

I'm pretty sure JM was just joking with that.

Besides, he also said that there will be no shipping for Sam in Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              w00t for quarantine spoilers. imo this is gonna be different from those other quarantine-type eps eg Hot Zone and GUP.
                              seems to me that this ep is gonna focus on more of the relationships of the ppl confined, rather than the actual confinement.
                              so maybe like vab said, and they'll put two characters together that don't usually have a lot of screen time, or maybe some characters have a fallout earlier in the season, and this'll give them a chance to work out the problems
                              I think it'd be really interesting if the CG Wraith and Ronon got stuck together. WE know that the Atlantis team is going to be working with the Wraith and I can't see Ronon just going "SUre, whatever" over that. If they got stuck, it'd be a way for Ronon to get over a bit of his issues. It'd also be an interesting plot without it getting to shippy.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Thank God for that!
                              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Well...we shall see But if Sam is saving the day in Adrift and the second episode, commanding in Reunion, fighting against Asurans in Seer and the three war ark episodes, what she will do in the rest 6-7 episodes??
                                LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                                Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                                http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                                My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X