Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Missing Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    Ok from the spoilers we've heard about from 'Seer' this is what i think may happen in missing;

As we know missing is supposed to be a Teyla episode, we also know from spoilers from the 'Seer' that is presumably later in the season Teyla is worried about the fate of her missing people! So what if 'missing' is actually Teyla's anthosian people going missing and something bad happening to them and the Atlantis team is sent to find out what and something obviously happens to Teyla during the episode.

thoughts?
    Totally agree. I believe that the Athosian people are those that go missing in "Missing." I also wonder if this eppy will be responsible for Teyla's "little incident"
    Spoiler:
    her pregnancy
    later on in the season.

I am really looking forward to this episode. Teyla has always been the character that I wanted to be my favorite. A strong woman. However, we just haven't seen anything phenomenal with her yet. Maybe season 4 will change that. Also, looking back at JM's poem, apparently this dissapearance will lead to a darker side of her, which is awesome, in my opinion.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      I think you are nearly spot on josie. I do believe it will be the Athosian people/settlement missing.

SQUEE!!! I saw that throwing star being machined on the set tour. Very cool.

I am getting very excited for this ep!!
      Or could it be that teyla goes missing?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Or could it be that teyla goes missing?
        My gut tells me no, but it seems like in S4 anything is possible. I still think it will be the Athosians. Guess we all have to wait to find out. That sucks.
        sigpic

Comment

My gut tells me no, but it seems like in S4 anything is possible. I still think it will be the Athosians. Guess we all have to wait to find out. That sucks.
          I think it's the Athosians too. The whole lot of them.
          sigpic

Comment

I assume you mean the wait sucks? In that case yeah I agree, and as well as it being the Athosians.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
              Ok from the spoilers we've heard about from 'Seer' this is what i think may happen in missing;

As we know missing is supposed to be a Teyla episode, we also know from spoilers from the 'Seer' that is presumably later in the season Teyla is worried about the fate of her missing people! So what if 'missing' is actually Teyla's anthosian people going missing and something bad happening to them and the Atlantis team is sent to find out what and something obviously happens to Teyla during the episode.

thoughts?

I agree. Also, someone asked in one of the threads, who knew where the Anthosians were relocated? Ladin was there in Return part 1. He was trying to convince Ronon and Teyla to join him. Maybe he has something to do with the disapperance of Teyla's people? Maybe they are somehow tied in with her pregnancy? That one was just wild guess. Most seem to lean towards Micheal eventhough JM says that he won't be in the first half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I agree. Also, someone asked in one of the threads, who knew where the Anthosians were relocated? Ladin was there in Return part 1. He was trying to convince Ronon and Teyla to join him. Maybe he has something to do with the disapperance of Teyla's people? Maybe they are somehow tied in with her pregnancy? That one was just wild guess. Most seem to lean towards Micheal eventhough JM says that he won't be in the first half of the season.

Thats an interesting theory and if the case it means the genii are our enimies again, so that could work.

Comment

That wasn't the train of thought I was thinking of...I was thinking that the Wraith find out about Atlantis's whereabouts from the Athosians.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    That wasn't the train of thought I was thinking of...I was thinking that the Wraith find out about Atlantis's whereabouts from the Athosians.
                    Ah sorry, I see your point now, thats what I get from skimming a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I assume you mean the wait sucks? In that case yeah I agree, and as well as it being the Athosians.
                      Yes, I do mean the waiting sucks. Not that the Athosians missing sucks. Sorry.

I'm getting excited to see what is all happening in this ep. Come on S4 hurry up and arrive!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, I do mean the waiting sucks. Not that the Athosians missing sucks. Sorry.

I'm getting excited to see what is all happening in this ep. Come on S4 hurry up and arrive!!
                        I agree. I'm getting so impatient waiting to hear when season 4 will air, let alone actually waiting to see the damn eppies! This one sounds really interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          The Athosians travel through the gate to trade with other worlds.. they always have. The Lanteans made use of this by getting the Athosians to introduce them to their trading partners etc. I'm sure the Athosians will have continued to travel through the gate and trade etc since the Ancients moved them to a planet "with their own stargate" and their new gate address would quickly become known. Atlantis is, to the best of our knowledge, the only society in Pegasus that hides its gate address and controls access to and travel through the gate.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            I agree. I'm getting so impatient waiting to hear when season 4 will air, let alone actually waiting to see the damn eppies! This one sounds really interesting.
                            *fiddels arround trying to get time machine to work* Now where'd I put that hydrospanner?

Comment

I know how everyone feels this wait is going to kill me must have season 4 NOW!

Comment

You guys want to see some behind the scenes stuff for this episode?

Well, here it is: http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=25

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X