Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I wonder if that shot of "Sheppard" reading the paper is actually a behind the scenes shot of Joe F reading the paper, it's well known that he's a newspaper addict and we do occasionally get bts images thrown in with the other promo shots.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

Yeah, the paints just don't go with the top. His sense of fashion has always been, well, it screams bachelor and no fashion sense I'd say that image 31 of Sheppard and Madison is very cute. So while Rodney's getting reamed out by brother-in-law, Sheppard is talking with the kid, and then, did he get bored? in image 32 he's reading the paper.

I wonder if Rodney has accepted that his sister is quite happy being the wife and mom (as evidenced by those kitchen photos) or if he still wants her to get back into the 'game' (physics).

I caught an ad for the episode today and the announcer goes "a surprise kidnapping." Wel,l duh, of course it's a surprise. Don't think the kidnappers will call ahead "are you available today after 10pm for a kidnapping? We really I don't want to inconvenience you so if the morning is better...

lol...surprise kidnapping indeed!! Thanks for the good laugh.

The pics are amazing but I just roll my eyes everytime I see Rodney's clothes. I think my facial expression must be like John's in #30.
      I agree, old bachelor indeed, or just bad taste,well maybe both!! I'm not very fond of Jeannie's clothes either. I think the dashing John and Ronon, and Barett, and Steven Culp are taking all the cool suits.

I'm particularly looking forward to the hug. I do think Rodney has accepted the happy wife with kid in her sister. He did said to Katie Brown that after seeing his sister so happy he wanted to get married and start a familly.
      I'm expecting character development out of this episode.

Comment

Am i the only oen who thinks naming a company Devlin is funny as hell?

Self referening ftw

Comment

I caught an ad for the episode today and the announcer goes "a surprise kidnapping." Wel,l duh, of course it's a surprise. Don't think the kidnappers will call ahead "are you available today after 10pm for a kidnapping? We really don't want to inconvenience you so if the morning is better...
          Oh I dunno... have you read JM's blog?

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          ^I wonder if that shot of "Sheppard" reading the paper is actually a behind the scenes shot of Joe F reading the paper, it's well known that he's a newspaper addict and we do occasionally get bts images thrown in with the other promo shots.
          Good point. Could well be actually... though none of the other shots seem to be BTS ones...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Good point. Could well be actually... though none of the other shots seem to be BTS ones...
            Hmm, probably not. I skim it quickly.

BTS? Bacon tomato... oh, between the scenes. Or more commonly known as candids or outtakes

Comment

There's a 1:41 clip from Miller's Crossing at Yahoo TV. On the right side, click on
              Spoiler:
              Team 'Atlantis' Returns to Earth.

You need Adobe Flash 9 to play the video.

The paper John is reading kinda looks like the Wall Street Journal, a paper I know Joe F. reads. The paper is also seen in the photo with
              Spoiler:
              Madison and John on the couch next to John.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                There's a 1:41 clip from Miller's Crossing at Yahoo TV. On the right side, click on
                Spoiler:
                Team 'Atlantis' Returns to Earth.

You need Adobe Flash 9 to play the video.

The paper John is reading kinda looks like the Wall Street Journal, a paper I know Joe F. reads. The paper is also seen in the photo with
                Spoiler:
                Madison and John on the couch next to John.
                Now I really can't wait!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I caught an ad for the episode today and the announcer goes "a surprise kidnapping." Wel,l duh, of course it's a surprise. Don't think the kidnappers will call ahead "are you available today after 10pm for a kidnapping? We really don't want to inconvenience you so if the morning is better...
                  Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Hmm, probably not. I skim it quickly.
                  Of all of my alternate yahoo accounts, [email protected] is the one that gets the least amount of activity, virtually ignored by spammers who, for reasons known only to them, have chosen not to solicit a presumed FBI agent in their scamly endeavors. My [email protected] account, on the other hand, is seeing the heaviest traffic of all, averaging a good 10-20 “business proposals” a day. [...] given the number of emails piling up, I thought it would be a good idea to respond to them en masse and clear my inbox. Today, all received the following:

“Thank you for your interest in obtaining our services with regard to the business proposal outlined in your latest email. We would love to enter into partnership with you but, to do so, we require a little information -

Your Name:

Your Location:

Your Net Worth:

The Best Time For You To Be Kidnapped:

Suggested Ransom Expected:

And Finally - “What makes you someone we would want to kidnap?” (in 250 words or less):

Rest assured that this information will not be shared with any third party interests such as big box stores, financial institutions, religious organizations, or needy relatives and is for the exclusive use of Melvinskdinappers, their underworld associates, a handful of internet dating services, and Runners World Magazine. Should you prove a viable candidate, you will be informed of our decision enroute to our hideout (although the blackjack to the head will probably be a dead giveaway).

Finally, please understand that as much as we would love to kidnap you all, time and limited resources necessitate our putting your through this rather rigorous selection process. If you do not hear back from us within the month, assume that we have decided to pass on your application and moved on. But do not be discouraged as our timetable and needs are ever-shifting and today’s too-lame-to-bother-with hopeful is tomorrow’s promising bruised and earless candidate.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kidnapper
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys, if you have an issue with a post in a thread, use the report post feature. That's what it's there for, and that's what the mods are here for, to keep the peace without members having to act as mods
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      The probability is slim to none...there used to be sites that published them but they all got shut down by the studios
                      yeah. the fine folks at MGM shut down all the high res sites. And it's my understanding that anyone that has access to thier photo library is required to 'dumb down' the photos to low res or risk losing their access
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        yeah. the fine folks at MGM shut down all the high res sites. And it's my understanding that anyone that has access to thier photo library is required to 'dumb down' the photos to low res or risk losing their access
                        It's unfortunate as we also tend to get 'dumbed shots' with more guest stars than the regulars. But wasn't it NBC doing it as well? but yeah, another topic.

I'm going to hazard a guess that since the bulk of this takes place on Earth, we'll see neither hide nor hair of Teyla or Carter. So, just the boys getting into trouble

Comment

Yeah but these days the boys make the show
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                            Yeah but these days the boys make the show
                            Sheppard and Ronon in suit jackets and shirts? What else does an episode need?!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shep and Ronon without jackets and shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                Shep and Ronon without jackets and shirts?
                                Gah!

*dies*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X