Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Well JM did say that there'd be some Sheppy angst in this episode - perhaps some of that comes from guilt that McKay is taken.
    Is it too much to hope there might be some physical whump? That the bad guys have to take Sheppard etc out of the equation to grab McKay? Hmmm. I suppose not with Ronon around... *le sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

MGM have their video clip up here.

Interesting that the CG Wraith gets brought to Earth!

Looks like the McKay whumpers get some fun too.... and I couldn't help but chortle at Agent Barrett (I think that's his name, right?) saying they've got half of Vancouver PD working on this... you mean, they actually get to film in Vancouver and have it BE Vancouver in the show for once?
      sigpic

Comment

Wonder what the reason for bring the Wraith to Earth is? what can he do there that he can't do in Atlantis? guess we'll find out soon enough.

Gotta love his reaction though I can defiantly see Todd being a bigger player than Michael in the rest of the season and maybe the next.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

You know I've been looking forward to this episode for months, it just stuck out for me as a season highlight and these clips are just making me look forward to it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Wonder what the reason for bring the Wraith to Earth is? what can he do there that he can't do in Atlantis? guess we'll find out soon enough.

Gotta love his reaction though I can defiantly see Todd being a bigger player than Michael in the rest of the season and maybe the next.
            It'll be to do with the shutdown virus.. he's on Atlantis working on it with McKay and McKay brings Jeannie in to help... maybe the Wraith and McKay go back to Earth first to work with Jeannie and then Sheppard and Ronon come too to help McKay when Jeannie is taken? Who knows...

You know I've been looking forward to this episode for months, it just stuck out for me as a season highlight and these clips are just making me look forward to it even more.
            Me too. It's looking better and better!
            sigpic

Comment

Well...these previews are the first thing I've squeeed about since the Kindred spoilers!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

Does anyone know why Shep and Ronan are in dress shirts and jackets? and Rodneys not. it just seems strange that they would get dressed up to go out, whilst looking for Jeanie and helping rodney.

wouldnt they all be together? or has ronan and shep already been on Earth?

is confused?
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

^Perhaps because Sheppard and Ronon are there in an official capacity whereas Rodney is there for personal reasons.

Comment

It's maybe because Sheppard's there in an official capacity whereas McKay's there as a relative.

And they've probably just stuck clothes on Ronon for him to blend in and since it's set on earth, a white shirt does it!

Edit: Ah Josie beat me to it lol!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

^What can I say great minds think alike.

Comment

^What can I say great minds think alike.
                        Hey I have a great mind it just went some place else for a while there
                        sigpic
                        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

^Was that somewhere else wondering why you don't get to see Rodney looking handsome in a suit?

Comment

^Was that somewhere else wondering why you don't get to see Rodney looking handsome in a suit?
                            You know it! its the open collar with a peek of chest hair ((grumbles)) why do they dress Rodders like a teenager?
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Any ideas why they take Todd to Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Any ideas why they take Todd to Earth?
                                Maybe they are going to let him snack on the bad guys..

Well poor Todd must be feeling kinda peckish by now!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X