Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    Ooh I like the way you think! I'd love to see that.
    Major whumpage possibilities there arent there?!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Well I quite liked that ep since we got a good look into shepards past, but lets hope he gets whumped good this season, mabey we find out Koyla
      Spoiler:
      is alive and comes to exact his revenge!
      Well according to JM's blogg stranger things have happened

Yes Phantoms was great - after we got over the fact that there was whump for everyone but Shep!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Yes Phantoms was great - after we got over the fact that there was whump for everyone but Shep!!!!!!
        Ahhh, the Phantoms speculation...I remember it well!
        DG will be amazing, I'm sure. RCC did a fantastic job with Sateda, so I'm really hopeful for an exciting, tense and creepy episode!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Ahhh, the Phantoms speculation...I remember it well!
          DG will be amazing, I'm sure. RCC did a fantastic job with Sateda, so I'm really hopeful for an exciting, tense and creepy episode!!!
          You are right this episode is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mimic Aliens from Foothold no??

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Canadian- View Post
              ya thats what i thought. Well its between sheppard and ronan.

I knew they had a thing. I figured Ronon was bi (gay) in
              Spoiler:
              Sunday
              !! This is good, but it could be bad for my Ronon/Zelenka love.

Please at least let me know this is not another pump like Phantoms was, and I was totally disappointed in Ronon's prescence? John, Carson, Teyla, and even McKay--great stuff. Ronon?! Not so much!

I'll be looking forward to it, though.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Well I quite liked that ep since we got a good look into shepards past, but lets hope he gets whumped good this season, mabey we find out Koyla
                Spoiler:
                is alive and comes to exact his revenge!
                I really hope that happens I felt so short changed by the whole
                Spoiler:
                Irresponsible ending, after all the trouble Kolya could have caused and the potential for a really good fight between Kolya and Sheppard - I hope it turns out he is alive.

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                I IMO it would be fab to see him again, maybe get a decent ending this time.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                  Mimic Aliens from Foothold no??
                  Sorry? Not understanding what you're saying here...
                  sigpic

Comment

"Foothold" was a season four (I think) SG-1 episode. Aliens infiltrate the SGC by using technology that makes a perfect hologram of a person after they're put through a scanner.

Given the duplicate meaning of doppelganger, I hope the Foothold aliens do make an appearance. Maybe the main people get replaced and it falls to recurring characters to save the day.
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Doppelganger can be the "dark side" of a character. I would like to see Teyla in such condition.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'm still campaigning for Evil Shep

Unexplained mysteries has this

DopplegangerCategory: Human Enigmas

A double, an identical replica of a person. The idea behind this is that everyone has a Doppleganger, an identical copy of themselves somewhere in the world. If the person is good, then the Doppleganger will be evil and vice versa. It is even said that if the two should meet, then they will both perish.

Can I just squeeeeeeeeeeeee at the possibilities

Even if i'm wrong, don't burst my bubble just yet

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                          I'm still campaigning for Evil Shep

Unexplained mysteries has this

DopplegangerCategory: Human Enigmas

A double, an identical replica of a person. The idea behind this is that everyone has a Doppleganger, an identical copy of themselves somewhere in the world. If the person is good, then the Doppleganger will be evil and vice versa. It is even said that if the two should meet, then they will both perish.

Can I just squeeeeeeeeeeeee at the possibilities

Even if i'm wrong, don't burst my bubble just yet

Oh why am I so excited right now!?!?!?

Comment

Just read the spoilers for this ep & at first glance, it looks like a rip-off (sorry mean homage)of 'The Simpsons' halloween type eps & 'Cold Lazarus'.

Doppelganger Spoilers

Probably would sound better if it was someone they were all facing together. Perhaps evil team members that have all their memories & experience of the real team, rather than an Alien entity (Cold Lazarus) invading their mind & giving them false dreams (Home & Progeny).

Wonder how long it'll be before Shep realises what's going on & battles his alter ego in his mind, while also trying to wake up into the real world & rescue the rest of the team!

Comment

No comments yet about the Doppelganger article? I think it sounds pretty awesome.

Where is everyone tonight?
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

So people are going to have dreams of Shepperd torturing them, that's going to lead to some interesting discussions whe they wake up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X